• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Quick morning hunt produces!

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
I haven't been out in a good week but I had the day off today to do a bunch of stuff.....one of those stuff's was a quick half hour hunt this morning after I took the girls to school.

I didn't have any new permissions so I figured I'd go back over a couple yards I'd done well with in the past.

There wasn't hardly anything for solid signals.....mostly junk sounding ones but they were getting dug.

Ended up with a couple wheats, a dandy nice Indian, a V nickel and an old lead soldier (not pictured).
The 1920 wheat is a D mint I believe but it's hard to tell for sure being it's very worn.

9b63165167ffabb4445ddf40994d021c.jpg
b9ef2b41dfa5afbe63ab2849f1a54e34.jpg
ee8cf35743f3f09d7022dafd8e3a76c3.jpg
aa52701f124c19ad2a682ad5b9c827df.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Both the "V" and the Indian are in great shape, for that matter those Wheat's look pretty darn nice also. Congrats Tundra on some very nice finds.

Both the "V" and the Indian are in great shape, for that matter those Wheat's look pretty darn nice also. Congrats Tundra on some very nice finds.
Thanks Jack! I was surprised at how much detail they had. Wheats were a little worn though.

Wish I could just find those coins - never mind the pristine condition....

Great finds - congrats!!!!

GL & HH
Thanks Rob! I've really been pounding the old yards this last month, that is when I get permission. Haven't gotten very many no's though.

Back
Top Bottom