Fidel Castro will not be smoking anymore cigars

Detector Nut

Elite Member

Attachments

• 1420832283181.cached.jpg
    1420832283181.cached.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 131
Smoking a turd in Purgatory for a couple thousand years I recon, ...I dont know...never personally met the guy, although I considered him a real dick in gradeschool back in the 60's when we had to crawl under our desks all the time thanks to him and that 'nookular missile' thingy...

Most folks say he was a real 'blankety blank btard'....you gotta give props to his haberdasher guy though...a full ensemble of drab olive green for 50+ years is tough duty for a seamstress/designer I would think...Hells bells, I was born in 1959, and here this guy ran a Country and smoked cigars for all those years! In your face Cancer!

Oh well, at least Castro got an area in SanFrancisco named after him..maybe Obama could hope for such an Honor someday?...He may even bring it up when he attends the funeral even? Might give old Fidel some sort of freedom badge award for his 'persperference and persnickitty?:...Lord only knows....cool hat and beard though...

Mud

I have an old Readers Digest from 1959 with an article about him written after the revolution. A favorable article about him bringing democracy to Cuba. :lol:

I have an old Readers Digest from 1959 with an article about him written after the revolution. A favorable article about him bringing democracy to Cuba. :lol:

If he had just stuck to his original script to his people he might have been liked a whole lot more, but it seems that power got to his head early on.

If he had just stuck to his original script to his people he might have been liked a whole lot more, but it seems that power got to his head early on.

If his original script was truly freedom, democracy and capitalism, he wouldn't have attracted the likes of Che Guevara, a die hard communist.

I dont know...never personally met the guy, although I considered him a real dick in gradeschool back in the 60's when we had to crawl under our desks all the time thanks to him and that 'nookular missile' thingy. Mud
Yep, I remember the under-the-desk 'safe space' thing, and as a six year old at the time, I thought 'what a joke.'

Back
Top Bottom