Social Groups Updated

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
It looks like vbulletin did some improvements to "Social Groups."

So if you created a Social Group you need to go back and add an icon for your group.

Not sure what else they did yet.

Sure would have been nice if they would have added a "notify" for new messages and new join ups.

Maybe you have to join "Group Subscriptions?"

???

It looks like vbulletin did some improvements to "Social Groups."

So if you created a Social Group you need to go back and add an icon for your group.

Not sure what else they did yet.

Sure would have been nice if they would have added a "notify" for new messages and new join ups.

Maybe you have to join "Group Subscriptions?"

Was wondering what happened to all the avatars on there?? Was kinda lost when I went there today. It seemed that the posts were kinda backwards in order? Would be nice if you were notified that someone posted on your group, sorta like PM ing does. Or does that already happen?? I didn't think it did. Sometimes, someone says something and it takes a month for the reply :lol:

With the forum upgrade, they totally changed the layout.

If you have created a group, you need to add an image.

To receive notification via email of posts or new members, you need to subscribe to the group.

Hope this helps. I just spent a couple hours in there looking around and getting familiar with the new layout.

Did you create a group? Under "Groups You Created" there is a link that says "Edit Group" Click on that.

Then scroll down and you'll see "Edit Group Icon."

Browse to a pic from your computer that is not bigger than 200x200 px and Save Changes.

As bunchgrasser, the creator of the MXT group, has been inactive since January I took some independent action and uploaded a group icon. Perhaps my message to him notifying about my doings will draw him back to the forum :)

Voriax

Did you create a group? Under "Groups You Created" there is a link that says "Edit Group" Click on that.

Then scroll down and you'll see "Edit Group Icon."

Browse to a pic from your computer that is not bigger than 200x200 px and Save Changes.

This is all I see.

Am I blind lol?:?::D

Attachments

• md oic.jpg
    md oic.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 178
Okay try again Ketchup Boy. The upgrade add some new permissions. I turned them on. ;)

Back
Top Bottom