Is it True Airforce Mike has built a 6 pound Charm bracelet?

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Rumors have been floating around about this but we have no actual confirmation.

The man has an amazing way of (locking in on small sterling ) charms
like no other hunter I have met. Maybe he will show up and share a secret or two on very small target ID .

This just got me thinking and wondering if hunters start one for finds .
I have found a few but just drop them in a baggy with my other silver odds n ends .
Has anyone started one?
Not that I'd actually wear it out in public 🤔...but maybe around the house a little or maybe a club meeting if I ever join one.😎
Some of these sterling charms are mindblowingly intricate.
Post some if you like.

Thanks , and no .. the photo is just something I found on the inter web not mine.

,Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1799.JPG
    IMG_1799.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 189
Rumors have been floating around about this but we have no actual confirmation.

The man has an amazing way of (locking in on small sterling ) charms

like no other hunter I have met. Maybe he will show up and share a secret or two on very small target ID .

This just got me thinking and wondering if hunters start one for finds .

I have found a few but just drop them in a baggy with my other silver odds n ends .

Has anyone started one?

Not that I'd actually wear it out in public but around the hous a little and maybe a club meeting if I ever join one.[emoji41]

,Dew

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], wow what a beautiful arrangement of silver goodies. My latest tiny silver would be lost in that string of excellence!! I’ll have to look at doing something like this as well!!

Congrats buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], wow what a beautiful arrangement of silver goodies. My latest tiny silver would be lost in that string of excellence!! I’ll have to look at doing something like this as well!!

Congrats buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the photo is just something I snatched off the web . Not mine .
But can you imagine what Mikes 7 lb bracelet would look like if the rumors are true?

Here is a couple keepers I did scrounge up yesterday Mike . No small sterling though.👍

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpg
    IMG_1798.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Its funny you brought this idea to the table Dew's. A few months back Jill confiscated all my little Silver Charms, tokens and religious pendants with the intent of relocating them on a Necklace. It won't be anything near the bracelet you posted but if she gets it done I will post a picture. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom