More Loot To Boot....Getting Closer To Purchasing My Annual Gold Coin.(Bought With Cheap Clad)

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
It's been my regular tradition for over 20 years, to buy at least one gold coin each year with my clad.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 175
That is good to hear. And that is a good idea. Maybe I will take all the clad that I have dug and the money that I found in the Coinstar machines and do the same. The wife would rather have me take her out to a nice restaurant.:lol:

It's been my regular tradition for over 20 years, to buy at least one gold coin each year with my clad.

I've been buying silver eagles with some of my clad every year (along with a host of other stuff, ranging from mattresses to computers to upgraded Metal Detectors. LOL)

But, I do have some stacked silver to show for it. I don't know if i'd want to go the Gold route, though... I'd be afraid to lose it!

I've been buying silver eagles with some of my clad every year (along with a host of other stuff, ranging from mattresses to computers to upgraded Metal Detectors. LOL)

But, I do have some stacked silver to show for it. I don't know if i'd want to go the Gold route, though... I'd be afraid to lose it!

Hey....did you get a tripod for your camera? I saw some pics, and they were real crisp!

Back
Top Bottom