• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Quoted Posts

No email notification here lately, only about 1/2 showing up in forum notifications when quoted as well. Not good when people are talking to/about you and you don't know it. Kinda hurts my feelers! :laughing:

I think it can make a difference whether the quote is complete, or if it's been shortened...

I'll test it ...

<°)))>{

Thought they might be going to my junk folders as spam (yahoo filtering) but nope, all that was there was a lot of people who want to do dirty things to me, a student debt forgiveness program for which I don't even have debt and some long lost relative died in Africa that I was not aware existed and left me $500 million dollars and all I have to do is send them $3000 once they send me a fake deposited check. Sounds like I'm rich, suckers!!!

Both them showed up for me..

I've never gotten email notification, and don't want it..

<°)))>{

Where is the setting for notification about quoted posts? I think mine defaulted again, not receiving the notification.

Tried user cp but I don't see anything there.

In your UserCP look under Group Memberships. You should be able to turn them on and off from there.

Now it just worked, on one quote in another thread. Weird.

As far as I know you should not be getting any emails regarding quotes.

The quotes group is for people who do not want to receive notifications at all.

As far as I know you should not be getting any emails regarding quotes.

The quotes group is for people who do not want to receive notifications at all.

Not notifying me by email, when I was being quoted it wasn't showing up in my notifications at all (top right under name). Seems to be working very well now though in the last few days. I don't know what it was, but I guess it fixed itself?

Back
Top Bottom