Time for Your Favorite Christmas Songs

Its weird, only a few show up on my phone... Mostly the ones I posted using my computer...

<*)))>{

I don't know, there are a couple that are showing the YouTube links now, but most of the above posts are just showing a huge blank space between the poster's comments and their sig lines. Maybe it's something to do with my carrier, who knows.... :(

I don't know, there are a couple that are showing the YouTube links now, but most of the above posts are just showing a huge blank space between the poster's comments and their sig lines. Maybe it's something to do with my carrier, who knows.... :(

I do know some YouTube Videos will only work on a PC running windows or mac. I have ran into this before myself. I am not real sure why but, I do think Android and i-phone need some kind of "Plug In" that YouTube needs to supply for it to work on a smart phone. Maybe some one on here can explain this.
I also know you need a Flash Player for it to work on your PC browser.
Make sure you have Mobile Data turned on your smart phone too.

This link may be of some help for some but it did not help me with the same problem I have not being able to run YouTube Videos on my Android phone here on the Forums. Some YouTubes just don't work on some platforms. This may need to be a topic Thread all of it's own. Good Luck!

http://blog.clove.co.uk/2013/06/12/why-doest-youtube-work-on-my-phone/

merry christmas and happy new year!

If anyone knows how to fix this YouTube video missing Plug In error, on my Android smart phone? That would be great. Also, does anyone know if the YouTube Video's work with the "TapTalk" App? Thanks...

Attachments

• plugin.jpg
    plugin.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 44
Jingle Hells Bells
I am Santa Clause (I am Iron Man)
Purple Sleigh In the sky (?)
A Led Zepplin one too......?
I can't remember the artist name, but He's done several Metal classics,
always a good laugh .

Back
Top Bottom