Shrink wrap enviromental covers for your machines!!

Good idea

I just tape a peace of seran wrap on the front of my F-2 to keep my screen clean of mud and dirt. I don't hunt in the rain are in the water, but I liked the thick camo tape on the sides for cushion, my F-2 always fall's over when I set it down to dig my plug, I'm going to look into putting some on mine cause I'm afraid of it falling over and hitting a rock are something hard and cracking.

I just ordered a cover for my AT Gold. I know its waterproof but I'm tired of getting mud all over the screen. I think they only have screens for Garretts but here's the link if anyone else is interested:
http://www.rrshow.net/p/metal-detectors-and-accessories.html

I haven't gotten mine yet but I'll come back here with a review if anyone wants to know.

Well. I guess I don't get to review the cover since I never got it. The tracking link never updated so I emailed the company about it. Instead of a response I simply got an email from Paypal informing me of a refund without any explanation. Poor customer service if you ask me so I take back my recommendation.

Sorry I missed this note in the paypal email so interpret as you want.

Note from merchant
Jon, I apologize, but we have been behind tremendously and are unable to fulfill your order. I am issuing a refund.

Back
Top Bottom