• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Hunting Buddy Has Arrived

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Its going to be a while , STORM 7 weeks old. :D

Attachments

• P1010447.jpg
    P1010447.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 917
  • P1010448.jpg
    P1010448.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 914
  • P1010443.jpg
    P1010443.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 909
He looks sad... he wants to know where his playmates are... give him a nice raw steak and he will forget all about them :yes:

Cfm-ct

Got to wait 4 that steak , everything is still in the development stage , had him ringing the. Potty bell on the door today, all play , into everything :laughing: at least I got a few hours sleep last night . Looks like he will turn out good .

You sure that's not a bear cub ? Those claws are huge. Congratulations

Tom

The MSRP of a New CTX3030 with out a discount , CBR 2400 , Labs 3k, Golden Ret..3k , dogs are not cheap AKC , this litter was a Hunting Litter

:dingding: Nice new buddy Earl! I bet he can sniff out the gold for you. :lol: Best of luck to you and him.

Earls best friend! Little guy is going to keep you busy..

Minelab

Congrats on your puppy! Mine (3mo.) hates to pee poop outside. We take the pads away and she’ll do it wherever. She’ll do it in the dark but not often during the day. Learned like 8 or more tricks outside of this. Wanted to name her Minelab but wife wouldn’t go for it. It’s Mia.

If this dog is anything like your equipment he just hit the dog life lottery! He’s going to get the royal treatment lol! Kudos on your new pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom