Ole Harbaugh is wondering what’s Happening. Lol

Even the very best teams have an off day, you have to admit the game the Ravens are playing is VERY uncharacteristic of their normal level of play, not that the Titans are not a good team, but the score is more because the Ravens are playing WAY below their normal level of play.

Even the very best teams have an off day, you have to admit the game the Ravens are playing is VERY uncharacteristic of their normal level of play, not that the Titans are not a good team, but the score is more because the Ravens are playing WAY below their normal level of play.

Evidently they didn’t watch titans last week against New England.
Go for 4th down the second time after getting stuffed the first time. It’s like you are not showing respect to the opposing team. And they got bit. Again.

Seems most Titans are playing well. Not just one or 2.

When quarterback on a team (Ravens)is leading rusher this usually means the opposing team is killing them.

Now we just have to sit back and watch Ravens die a slow death.
Titans coach is clock master.

Evidently they didn’t watch titans last week against New England.
Go for 4th down the second time after getting stuffed the first time. It’s like you are not showing respect to the opposing team. And they got bit. Again.

Seems most Titans are playing well. Not just one or 2.

When quarterback on a team (Ravens)is leading rusher this usually means the opposing team is killing them.

Now we just have to sit back and watch Ravens die a slow death.
Titans coach is clock master.

New England this year was not the same level of threat they've been in past years.

If you compare the entire season the Ravens are the better team, and very likely if they played over again in a week it could have been totally different.

Yes, the Titans are a good team, but even the best team can lose on any given day.

At this point I see Kansas City winning the super bowl regardless of who gets there to play against them, of course I could be wrong and KC could lose tomorrow :lol:

New England this year was not the same level of threat they've been in past years.

If you compare the entire season the Ravens are the better team, and very likely if they played over again in a week it could have been totally different.

Yes, the Titans are a good team, but even the best team can lose on any given day.

At this point I see Kansas City winning the super bowl regardless of who gets there to play against them, of course I could be wrong and KC could lose tomorrow :lol:

Brady should feel good now after watching this fiasco by Ravens.

Brady should feel good now after watching this fiasco by Ravens.

Today was "Murphy's law" (whatever can go wrong will go wrong) for the Ravens, but if you overlook today's fiasco, you have to admit the Ravens had an amazing year and even set some new NFL records.

ANY team, even the very best, can have a day like today.

No offense to Patriot fans, but I think Brady should be happy with his career and just go and enjoy his retirement, if he comes back he might do worse and wish he had retired.

Today was "Murphy's law" (whatever can go wrong will go wrong) for the Ravens, but if you overlook today's fiasco, you have to admit the Ravens had an amazing year and even set some new NFL records.

No offense to Patriot fans, but I think Brady should be happy with his career and just go and enjoy his retirement, if he comes back he might do worse and wish he had retired.

It was murphy’s Law last week too for the Patriots.

Look.
I got sick and tired of listening to those commentators about Ravens being the best team.
Why do we have playoffs? Reckon to see??
And then a Suoerbowl.

Ravens showed poor discipline early in the game when they weren’t that far behind. Why? Reckon they feared the Titans? And got psyched out.

Team has to believe in themselves. And showing good discipline even when behind is how a team does this and scoring to put pressure on opponent.

Titans have improved with time, no doubt.
I don’t think any of the rest of the teams remaining would necessarily want to play against them.
I wouldn’t unless the Titans running back is injured and can’t play.
He’s real good and in the record books now in more ways than one.

What I would like to know.
How many minutes and seconds did the Ravens quarterback hold the football in the game while behind line of scrimmage? Looked like loads to me.

It was murphy’s Law last week too for the Patriots.

Look.
I got sick and tired of listening to those commentators about Ravens being the best team.
Why do we have playoffs? Reckon to see??
And then a Suoerbowl.

Ravens showed poor discipline early in the game when they weren’t that far behind. Why? Reckon they feared the Titans? And got psyched out.

Team has to believe in themselves. And showing good discipline even when behind is how a team does this and scoring to put pressure on opponent.

Titans have improved with time, no doubt.
I don’t think any of the rest of the teams remaining would necessarily want to play against them.
I wouldn’t unless the Titans running back is injured and can’t play.
He’s real good and in the record books now in more ways than one.

What I would like to know.
How many minutes and seconds did the Ravens quarterback hold the football in the game while behind line of scrimmage? Looked like loads to me.

It was just one bad game for the Ravens, only their 2nd loss all year, so we can't say they are a lousy team because of one off game, let's give them the credit and respect they deserve for all what they did to win the 14 games they did win this year, that's all I'm saying.

It was just one bad game for the Ravens, only their 2nd loss all year, so we can't say they are a lousy team because of one off game, let's give them the credit and respect they deserve for all what they did to win the 14 games they did win this year, that's all I'm saying.

They won14 games. Their season is over. Okay.

Playoff games usually means you are playing above average team. And more people are watching. So more pressure.

Good luck to the Ravens next season.

They won14 games. Their season is over. Okay.

Playoff games usually means you are playing above average team. And more people are watching. So more pressure.

Good luck to the Ravens next season.

Thanks !

I heard the Ravens post game press conference, the coach and quarterback were a class act, they did not make any excuses for losing the game, the coach congratulated the Titans and Lamar Jackson admitted he simply needed to do better.

The great thing is that Lamar and much of the team are young and can get even better, not many quarterbacks that young even make it to the playoffs, and as they get more experience they should do even better.

Dang tn your being a little sharp, gonna act the same if your team loses?

Ravens had a great season. Not even my team but gotta give credit where it’s due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang tn your being a little sharp, gonna act the same if your team loses?

Ravens had a great season. Not even my team but gotta give credit where it’s due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure will act the same way if Titans lose.
As long as the refs are being fair with their calls.
So far looks like the refs are being real fair calling penalities.

Titans in second half of season when you look at them, one of the best in the league.
Their punter, don’t think he has to worry about a job. Real good at what he does. Having a punter that can do what he can do is a blessing when playing against teams with high powered offenses. Making the opposing team quarterback always seemingly having to go 80 plus yards on every paosesisson for TD gets demoralizing in the long haul.

Titans Coach was nonslouchnwhen he played the game either. He knows how to win. He’s groomed that team. Pulling the quarterback out of the game in that one play shows he has confidence in the rest of the team.
I watch, Titans coach on the sidelines is one cool acting cat. Not like some. Over there jumping now up and down.
The running back for Titans, he’s no fool. Smart dude. His interview right after the game, gent super sincere when saying it was a total team effort. Allowing him to do what he did.
Titans kicker has seen really no action. He’s not had to come through in a tricky situation. I can’t say one way or the other what will happen when the time comes.
It was interesting at beginning of this game. Ravens thought Titans were going to run ball, quarterback turns loose of a long shot. And bingo. So Titans coach done figured out best way to spread the field was for their QB to come out firing early down the field.

Liked to have heard Titan’ s coach talk to team at half time.

Been some good playoff games so far with some good talent displayed.

Last edited:

The Ravens did have a great season, They were my pick to go all the way.
Lamar Jackson has some serious talent and sure is fun to watch but I have to wonder if he will end up just like all the other mobile QB's.
Michael Vick, RGIII, Cam Newton, etc... It always seems like defenses get them figured out after a while, and when that happens injury soon follows.
I hope that's not the case here, time will tell.
As far as the Pats and Tom Brady, just take a look at the players lost early this season on offense. They never replaced Gronk and need a tight end badly, sent Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon packing. Those losses alone would cripple most offenses, I think TB did a pretty good job with what he had to work with.
Besides... The Patriots can't win EVERY year! :lol::lol:
Well, both our teams are done this year but some great football games are still to come, I love playoff football!
I say TNSS's Titans just might pull it off, Good luck to all those with a team still in the race!

The Ravens did have a great season, They were my pick to go all the way.
Lamar Jackson has some serious talent and sure is fun to watch but I have to wonder if he will end up just like all the other mobile QB's.
Michael Vick, RGIII, Cam Newton, etc... It always seems like defenses get them figured out after a while, and when that happens injury soon follows.
I hope that's not the case here, time will tell.
As far as the Pats and Tom Brady, just take a look at the players lost early this season on offense. They never replaced Gronk and need a tight end badly, sent Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon packing. Those losses alone would cripple most offenses, I think TB did a pretty good job with what he had to work with.
Besides... The Patriots can't win EVERY year! :lol::lol:
Well, both our teams are done this year but some great football games are still to come, I love playoff football!
I say TNSS's Titans just might pull it off, Good luck to all those with a team still in the race!

Thanks Ron and I always felt a little leery anytime the Ravens played New England as TB does have a way of pulling things off, but this year the Ravens did well.

Even thought the Ravens had a really bad game yesterday, being mostly a young team they can mature and fine tune the areas they are weak in, but I have to look at the big picture of what they did in their 14 wins this year, after all, a bad team is not usually going to win 14 games and set new NFL records.

I respect there are different points of view on this, but I wonder if things would be more fair if they went back to the pre-wild card days when only division leaders went into the playoffs, but likely the bottom line was money and the business of football wanting to make more money from having extra games.

Yep, losing Gronk was a tough loss for New England, he did make a definite difference, but from interviews I heard from him he is glad to be retired and enjoy a more regular routine.

Hey, if TB decides to retire he can do so without feeling like he has more to prove, though I think TB has been in football so long it might be tough for him to leave, so it would not surprise me if he wanted to switch to being a coach, but I don't know if coaching interests him. I'm sure there has been some good players in the past that might have wished they retired sooner than what they did. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Ron and I always felt a little leery anytime the Ravens played New England as TB does have a way of pulling things off, but this year the Ravens did well.

Even thought the Ravens had a really bad game yesterday, being mostly a young team they can mature and fine tune the areas they are weak in, but I have to look at the big picture of what they did in their 14 wins this year, after all, a bad team is not usually going to win 14 games and set new NFL records.

I respect there are different points of view on this, but I wonder if things would be more fair if they went back to the pre-wild card days when only division leaders went into the playoffs, but likely the bottom line was money and the business of football wanting to make more money from having extra games.

Yep, losing Gronk was a tough loss for New England, he did make a definite difference, but from interviews I heard from him he is glad to be retired and enjoy a more regular routine.

Hey, if TB decides to retire he can do so without feeling like he has more to prove, though I think TB has been in football so long it might be tough for him to leave, so it would not surprise me if he wanted to switch to being a coach, but I don't know if coaching interests him. I'm sure there has been some good players in the past that might have wished they retired sooner than what they did. :lol:

I managed a shop full of avionics folks back in the 1990s. The younger workers would talk ncaa football. I would listen and keep track somewhat. I was not a huge fan of ncaa football. I told the younger male workers the system for bowls games is flawed. NCAA needed a new system. I got sick and tired of seeing NotreDame, Penn state and Nebraska always seeming to Ben the best teams. I thought that was a lot of crock with that silly coaches poll being a huge driver.
And what happened?
Just what I suggested. A new system.
Imo since this system has been employed we are indeed more times now getting to see the 2 best teams in the national championship game.
Notice what happened to penn state, Norte dame and Nebraska? They vanished from national championship picture.
Teams in sec were being shortchanged using the old system. No doubt as they had to play one another. So based solely on win loss record a team with a loss was basically doomed for national championship bid.

Now the NFL system is flawed.
What happens when a division for example actually has the 3 best teams in 1 division. Same as above- win loss record will suffer with the teams. And pecking order when it comes to conference will be affected.

I would like to see nfl come up with a system similar to ncaa.
Do we get to see best teams play in Super Bowl ?
Yes and no.
What happens when the 2 best teams are in the same conference, then we certainly don’t.

With a formula for the nfl. I think all the teams deemed making the playoffs and the entire group is racked and stacked paying no attention to the conference they belong. So yes even in the playoffs we could see afc team playing against nfc team long before Super Bowl.
And by doing this it widens the pool. Meaning the best teams will odds wise be playing a not so good team ( based on their seeding). This imo places even more importance on regular season play.

There’s is no need for the nfl to have schedules made for coming years for regular season. Imo the top ten nfl teams should all play each other the season after they are racked and stacked- the following season.

Unforutunately money drive slow this process quite a bit. Notice last nite with Titans game. I saw a split screen with commercial and game on screen. Don’t think I ever saw that before last night.

I managed a shop full of avionics folks back in the 1990s. The younger workers would talk ncaa football. I would listen and keep track somewhat. I was not a huge fan of ncaa football. I told the younger male workers the system for bowls games is flawed. NCAA needed a new system. I got sick and tired of seeing NotreDame, Penn state and Nebraska always seeming to Ben the best teams. I thought that was a lot of crock with that silly coaches poll being a huge driver.
And what happened?
Just what I suggested. A new system.
Imo since this system has been employed we are indeed more times now getting to see the 2 best teams in the national championship game.
Notice what happened to penn state, Norte dame and Nebraska? They vanished from national championship picture.
Teams in sec were being shortchanged using the old system. No doubt as they had to play one another. So based solely on win loss record a team with a loss was basically doomed for national championship bid.

Now the NFL system is flawed.
What happens when a division for example actually has the 3 best teams in 1 division. Same as above- win loss record will suffer with the teams. And pecking order when it comes to conference will be affected.

I would like to see nfl come up with a system similar to ncaa.
Do we get to see best teams play in Super Bowl ?
Yes and no.
What happens when the 2 best teams are in the same conference, then we certainly don’t.

With a formula for the nfl. I think all the teams deemed making the playoffs and the entire group is racked and stacked paying no attention to the conference they belong. So yes even in the playoffs we could see afc team playing against nfc team long before Super Bowl.
And by doing this it widens the pool. Meaning the best teams will odds wise be playing a not so good team ( based on their seeding). This imo places even more importance on regular season play.

There’s is no need for the nfl to have schedules made for coming years for regular season. Imo the top ten nfl teams should all play each other the season after they are racked and stacked- the following season.

Unforutunately money drive slow this process quite a bit. Notice last nite with Titans game. I saw a split screen with commercial and game on screen. Don’t think I ever saw that before last night.

Yep, you got it TN ! …..even though the NFL bigwigs might not freely admit it, football to them is a business and the bottom line is money, and how to make more of it seems to take priority over other concerns.

Back
Top Bottom