• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Popping in to say hello

TorqueMaster

Elite Member
Hey gang, I haven't spent much time on the forum or metal detecting, but still rock through 4 boxes of halves a week, give or take. Good to see familiar names still at it.

Had a few good boxes in the past month or two -- on the order of 20+ silver per box -- but no huge huge finds. Did find my second 1970. And another Barber.

This photo is pretty good too-- found these in 4 boxes 2 weeks ago.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• 30nov2018.jpg
    30nov2018.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 260
Thanks to all for your kind words. I'm sorry so many of y'all have been having a dry run.

My luck has actually gotten better! I had a beast of a box in early December -- 5 enders showing as soon as I opened the box, ultimately something like 60 silvers and 20 proofs! I asked my bank to increase my order temporarily to 8 boxes a week. It's paid off -- it appears I'm still getting residuals from somebody's big dump -- I think 5 or 6 of the most recent 8 were way over average -- on the order of 10-20 per box! :)

I'm behind on my housekeeping, they're just piled up everywhere, lol, I'll post numbers and pictures soon-ish.

Happy Hunting!

PS - I sent my gf some pics back then I'll add them here...
The killer box -- when opened and hunted:
Top to bottom...countless NIFC
25+ 1987 on edge, a liberty? commemorative half
A slew of proofs
about 60 40%ers on edge
9 90%ers (kennedy, benjamin, and walker)
then a business strike silver 1976, and 3 silver proofs.
Yowza!

Attachments

• dec9box.jpg
    dec9box.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 120
  • dec9.jpg
    dec9.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 131
Thanks to all for your kind words. I'm sorry so many of y'all have been having a dry run.

My luck has actually gotten better! I had a beast of a box in early December -- 5 enders showing as soon as I opened the box, ultimately something like 60 silvers and 20 proofs! I asked my bank to increase my order temporarily to 8 boxes a week. It's paid off -- it appears I'm still getting residuals from somebody's big dump -- I think 5 or 6 of the most recent 8 were way over average -- on the order of 10-20 per box! :)

I'm behind on my housekeeping, they're just piled up everywhere, lol, I'll post numbers and pictures soon-ish.

Happy Hunting!

PS - I sent my gf some pics back then I'll add them here...
The killer box -- when opened and hunted:
Top to bottom...countless NIFC
25+ 1987 on edge, a liberty? commemorative half
A slew of proofs
about 60 40%ers on edge
9 90%ers (kennedy, benjamin, and walker)
then a business strike silver 1976, and 3 silver proofs.
Yowza!
Wow those are some fantastic results! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom