Where I get a great deal on gloves for detecting

NectarDetector

Forum Supporter
I found some gloves that I wear for metal detecting and really like them. They're light-weight, not hot, I can pick up coins, and they're durable.

I have no dog in this fight, just sharing a good product that I have found for great price.

If I have violated forum rules, I apologize. I haven't seen diggin gloves on sponsors websites, at least not a package deal like these.

It's like $7 for Three pair gloves.

One thing I like about these is that I can hand wash and air dry them and they hold up very well.

- SOLD ONLINE ONLY :cool:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/G-F-Seamless-Knit-Nylon-Nitrile-Form-Coated-Black-X-Large-Work-Gloves-3-Pair-1519XL/203070474

I've used these for close to 6 months, alternating pairs when dirty and none have worn out or have holes.

So do you actually use these glove or....... :lol:

Yeah, lol For the money they hold up well, and ya can only get them online.

All I know is that since wearing them I have found more gold and more silver than I did before I wore them. Maybe that's because I was wearing them when I got the signals.:laughing:

How well do they stack up compared to other gloves on the market? Do they blow them away?:D

You already know it! To be fair, this is only the 2nd type I've used, and prefer these for warmer days as they don't make my hands 'too' hot like the others I use that are a little more heavy-weight.

I found some gloves that I wear for metal detecting and really like them. They're light-weight, not hot, I can pick up coins, and they're durable.

I have no dog in this fight, just sharing a good product that I have found for great price.

If I have violated forum rules, I apologize. I haven't seen diggin gloves on sponsors websites, at least not a package deal like these.

It's like $7 for Three pair gloves.

One thing I like about these is that I can hand wash and air dry them and they hold up very well.

- SOLD ONLINE ONLY :cool:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/G-F-Seamless-Knit-Nylon-Nitrile-Form-Coated-Black-X-Large-Work-Gloves-3-Pair-1519XL/203070474

I've used these for close to 6 months, alternating pairs when dirty and none have worn out or have holes.
Exactly the same we use and I love them a lot. They wear very well and you can really feel the coin. I used to use the heavier rubber coated ones, but after these I won't go back. Only thing is they don't keep your hands warm when it's cold out. IMHO they are a very good choice.

I get these nitrile coated gloves from lowes that are 5 bux a 5 pack. Once the fingertips are gone I pitch them.
They are decent but those look much better.

Back
Top Bottom