pics from florida.....

father/son/ohio

Elite Member
just uploaded my pictures from pensacola, thought might as well put some on here... only found $3.00 in change. any idea what kind of snake this is?

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 326.jpg
    326.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 116
OMG That is the snabolis snake. That snake is one of the most poisonous snakes in Florida and they are very aggressive and if they bite you your done unless you can get to the hospital with thirty minutes. It attacks the nervous system

OMG That is the snabolis snake. That snake is one of the most poisonous snakes in Florida and they are very aggressive and if they bite you your done unless you can get to the hospital with thirty minutes. It attacks the nervous system

LOL
I lived in Florida for quite a few years and have seen many of those. I forgot the name but they live in around pine trees and scrub oaks and are completely harmless to anything other than bugs and mice.

Sorry I have no clue what the hell that snake is and I could n't resist the above reply LOL
I was waiting for someone to reply so the post wasn't back to back....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i believed it!

It looks like it might be a Florida Brown Snake but I cannot tell for sure. Great pics by the way! I love the frog.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom