Big big ring!

diggerdan

Found this whopper the other day. First ring in awhile. I suspect it's ss but it isn't marked. 7djmpal is etched inside if anyone knows what that means. Either way I haven't been getting out there much so I was blown away by this mammoth. Good times!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,192
Found this whopper the other day. First ring in awhile. I suspect it's ss but it isn't marked. 7djmpal is etched inside if anyone knows what that means. Either way I haven't been getting out there much so I was blown away by this mammoth. Good times!

WOW! You gonna hock it?

Only options offered if purchased through university in my day were w/y gold. No hallmark?

7-djm-pal....Looks like paladium to me. The 7 is probably his graduation year, djm his initials and pal is for palladium. Some refineries accept it so it might be worth a couple hundred. Nice catch!! Of course finding the prior owner would be easy if you went that route. Otherwise melt that sucker, he probably had insurance!

I've also found a class ring marked djmpal, but no numbers. I have not been able to find out what it is made of either. I've also attempted to return the ring without luck.

If you get any information on the makeup of the ring I'd love to hear it.

Nice ring by the way.

Back
Top Bottom