I think its time to start selling..

CaliPullTab

All my silver, gold and maybe a kidney or something.... I need a boat!
I hate the heat of summer when I dont have a way to get out on a lake. :no:

And whats a pirate without a boat?

All my silver, gold and maybe a kidney or something.... I need a boat!
I hate the heat of summer when I dont have a way to get out on a lake. :no:

And whats a pirate without a boat?

We have a little fishing boat now, but we had a 20' pontoon when we first moved here to the lake. We used it all summer that first year, ignored it the second summer, and sold it that fall.

We still haven't taken out the fishing boat either, it's just something for me to mow around in the yard at this point.

BB's too busy working and I won't go on the boat alone, so there it sits.

I would have loved that 20' pontoon boat!!!!
we have our daughter, her hubby, 2 grandsons and a grand daughter due any time... We want to get away for a few weeks!!! going to the lake would be a fun get away.

That's the best thing about pontoon boats, you can put a bunch of people on them and there's plenty of places for everyone to sit safely, and they're real stable. I kinda miss it but then again I'd rather metal detect or go rock or point hunting, so it's all about priorities I guess.

Boats are great when you use them. Kayaks are great as well depends on where you want to hunt.

strick

Do you know what boat stands for?

It is an acronym for Break Out Another Thousand when something goes wrong. I love mine though!

Amen to that! Mine is in the shop and and almost had the Big one when they told me how much it would cost to fix it. Sad is I could do that stuff years ago easily but I just don't feel like messing with it anymore. But you only live once so what the hell, pay the bill and go find more gold!

Funny we were just discussing getting a boat. I say "discussing" because that's about how close we are to buying one :laughing:

The problem is my wife is cheap. She only looks at price when buying stuff. I told her If we get a boat, she doesn't get to pick it or else the only time we'll spend on it, is repairing it in the driveway.

The wife and I went to the lake today to get away from town and people.... I love the lake and is why I want a boat.. We took some pics

IMG_4532.jpg

Well the little bit of silver I found added to the last 29oz I had laying around didnt add up to that much.. The few Gold rings I had found (both back in Cali and here in Or) only brought in 200.00 all 10K

class ring 1.jpg
IMG_4556.JPG
IMG_4569.JPG
IMG_4570.JPG
IMG_4571.JPG

They wanted to give me melt for this 14K with 23 diamonds so I turned that down... I will either sell it as a ring or just leave it to my grand daughter.

GoldRing_diamonds2.jpg

Nothing wrong with a boat at all. I have three of them. Love them. Just keeping them going sometimes takes money and time.

Beautiful water.

three boats you got me by one. I'm looking for a 12-14' foot skiff something small enough for me to use by myself

I would have to suggest kayaks. They don't break and you can each get your own if you realky wanted to. Plus it keeps you fit and in shape! Although kinda tough with little ones. But they are light and you can go just about anywhere in one. Happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0627171124.jpg
    0627171124.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom