• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

VACATION!!!!! Wife and I headed to Kentucky!! June 16-25. Anyone want to detect?

SKMKSMetalHead

Forum Supporter
My wife and I will be headed to Kentucky. We plan on being all over the state for ten days!! I was hopeing to get into some older ground as it isn't very old here in Salina kansas. Hopeing to meet up with some forum members in the area and have a hunt or two. Also any suggestions on good towns,city's any areas to hunt would be appreciated.My wife hunts as well. We will be in the state June 16th-26th!! Hit me up on here or private message bring us on a detecting adventure! Sure would be nice to meet others in our hobby and nice to get with someone who knows the area.We will be in the Owensboro area also Mammoth Cave national park. An anywhere else worth while and tourists like destinations. We are going to Owensboro area to see about moving there as they have a Menards hardware store there and I've worked for the company for 6 years now. Easy transition for a job within the company. It looks like a promising and affordable lil city! Cheers!! Happy Hunting!!!

MetalHead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom