New area to detect

demyansk1942

Elite Member
I am talking to the guy who lives near me who I also work with. he says "my land used to have some type of stopping station or one of those old rr places or something like that, tells me its way under ground, old barns etc. I am like when can I come up, anytime, okay 115 acres a mile or 2 away and it will be fun. I am also going to help him find a steel water pipe lid. can't wait and no rush, private property is nice to detect.

I am in new york and I have to go by the land, I think he said it was some kind of trading place from a long time ago or something in that framework. And he tells me its real deep, I am like heck i'll find this stuff, he says, we'll split any gold finds, I am like yeah no problem, I am not greedy, even if I find some silver coins I'll throw a few his way, hunting private property is relaxing and you can go back many times. now I have his land, alot of its grown with weeds but hey, i have a battery operated weedwhacker, that could come in handy on a farm? Don't you agree?

Back
Top Bottom