A Day with The Lama

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
Surface seaweed from the day before is gone, but there's evidence poking up through the sand. Nope! Moving on. Get in my car, turn the corner, and there's... The Lama!

"How's it look?" "Seaweed. Never a good thing." So I hop in the van and we're hoping another beach looks better. Get out of the van, gear up... "Where's my keys?" (feels his a$$). "Oh, there they are!" And... we're off! I start talking about the active phase of the MJO and The Lama is looking at me like I'm a f@ckin' alien!

An hour later, The Lama is 'streaming' under a set of stairs. Out of the corner of me eye, two security approach. Uh-oh... how am I getting back to my car? A warning.

I've got two greenies. The Lama? Not much more. We're done! Headed back to the van. "Where are my keys?" What the Lama felt in his back pocket was trash from a previous hunt. "DUDE!" Again... how am I getting back to my car? The Lama gets his Hide-A-Key. He's learned from the past.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :heartylaugh:

I'm pretty controlled. The Lama is free. We're polar opposites, but the same. The Lama, Darth... two detecting buddies that gold won't replace.

Raider Regards,

R5

Got to watch that Lama, the old I lost my keys game. Yup pulled that on me when I first got into detecting. Hey I will take you to some cool spots, ok cool. Get on the beach start swinging, notice a bunch of naked dudes. Lama is on the sand rolling and laughing. I want to go home Lama. I seem have lost my keys. Oh great.

I carry a spare car key on a d ring on my belt for such a disaster. Cheap insurance! I've seen some pretty miserable people begging me to find their keys and I don't want to be them!

Surface seaweed from the day before is gone, but there's evidence poking up through the sand. Nope! Moving on. Get in my car, turn the corner, and there's... The Lama!

"How's it look?" "Seaweed. Never a good thing." So I hop in the van and we're hoping another beach looks better. Get out of the van, gear up... "Where's my keys?" (feels his a$$). "Oh, there they are!" And... we're off! I start talking about the active phase of the MJO and The Lama is looking at me like I'm a f@ckin' alien!

An hour later, The Lama is 'streaming' under a set of stairs. Out of the corner of me eye, two security approach. Uh-oh... how am I getting back to my car? A warning.

I've got two greenies. The Lama? Not much more. We're done! Headed back to the van. "Where are my keys?" What the Lama felt in his back pocket was trash from a previous hunt. "DUDE!" Again... how am I getting back to my car? The Lama gets his Hide-A-Key. He's learned from the past.

I'm pretty controlled. The Lama is free. We're polar opposites, but the same. The Lama, Darth... two detecting buddies that gold won't replace.

Raider Regards,

R5

LOL :laughing: :D

Raider Regards,

R5

We do have good times :lol::D

Then again there was the time me and darth were hitting on a couple of nice bikini girls when one asked my name i said mud puppy,thats when her friend said 'wait a minute i met you last week and you said your name was sea bee ron'.Oh well,life can be tough on the beach.

Then again there was the time me and darth were hitting on a couple of nice bikini girls when one asked my name i said mud puppy,thats when her friend said 'wait a minute i met you last week and you said your name was sea bee ron'.Oh well,life can be tough on the beach.

Yeah, like that European boy that came up to me on the BW and told me that I made his heart skip a beat.

Hey Lama! Can you spare a dollar? I mean, with all that change rolling around in your van...

I'll bet you've got a couple silvers somewhere in there! :lol:

R5

Now that's funny right there......:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom