Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Ken can't wait to get back home as his dream vacation did NOT turn out like this ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 436029

NO ID DID NOT. Thy laying around hit the spot. I am starting to feel better. Been cooking my own breakfast lately. Not in bed as much either. Yes, I can not wait to get back to the snow. And some good FOOD. I ran out of my Internet. Took me a week to get to the mall to get one more load. I still run a little short of energy. Things are starting to look better. I am glad I have you guys to talk to. I have no friends at all over here to talk to or do things with. Just you guys on here. I would go NUTS with out all of you. Take care.. KEN. :D

Kens trip to the Philippines

NO ID DID NOT. Thy laying around hit the spot. I am starting to feel better. Been cooking my own breakfast lately. Not in bed as much either. Yes, I can not wait to get back to the snow. And some good FOOD. I ran out of my Internet. Took me a week to get to the mall to get one more load. I still run a little short of energy. Things are starting to look better. I am glad I have you guys to talk to. I have no friends at all over here to talk to or do things with. Just you guys on here. I would go NUTS with out all of you. Take care.. KEN. :D

Glad to see you back on here posting and feeling better , this hasn't exactly been one of your better fun trips. Though I am sure you will remember this trip for a while ,getting sick over there ,is not a good thing. Getting sick with Dengue Fever is enough to spoil any ones trip , and spending any time in their hospitals is a story all in its self. May be next trip you can do some island hopping and more sightseeing , detecting and have some fun.

Last edited:

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better Ken !!!!

I'm glad us friends on the forum have been able to help make your time there more bearable !

What kinds of foods are you missing the most ? :eat3: :pizza: :popcorn: :lol:

Things Ken is probably missing from USA

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better Ken !!!!

I'm glad us friends on the forum have been able to help make your time there more bearable !

What kinds of foods are you missing the most ? :eat3: :pizza: :popcorn: :lol:

things ken is probably missing the most (1) good grade tolet paper , (2) good thick hamburger and fries (3) bar-b-q ribs would be my guess . At least that is my list from when we are over there.:laughing: Bet next trip Ken is sure to send a 1/2 box of tolet paper extra early. :laughing:

....includes a years supply of detector batteries too !

Grumpa was so glad he entered Minelab's "Go Detecting In Style !" sweepstakes ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_prize_car.jpg

and don't forget to check your local Coinstar reject tray too !

After his expensive trip I hope Ken remembers where to dig up his emergency treasure hoard back home :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_hidden_treasure.jpg

Ken digging up his stash

After his expensive trip I hope Ken remembers where to dig up his emergency treasure hoard back home :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 436422
He probably hide them under a sack of old scrap metals and soda cans to keep anyone from detecting them while in the Philippines ,or maybe a secret room in the basement that even his wife doesn't know about. He may have to dig up several for his next trip.:laughing::laughing:

Afterwards he can always plant a garden !

Tired of digging one little plug at a time, Grumpa got a Lesche "Mega-Digger" and now digs a big area first, THEN he detects ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_digging_methods02.jpg

You ask what I miss from home. Well, Dave is right..

GOOD toilet paper
Hamburger and fries.
Bisquets and gravy..
Just being back home.

After living over here for the past 17 years, You just find out how lucky we are in America...

Here you just can not trust ANYONE. Not a good Idea to go out your front door at night. You could get shot.
You do not have any friends to talk to. Not one..
This big house is like a prison..
Can not wait to get home..

KEN :p

GOOD toilet paper
Hamburger and fries.
Bisquets and gravy..
Just being back home.

After living over here for the past 17 years, You just find out how lucky we are in America...

Here you just can not trust ANYONE. Not a good Idea to go out your front door at night. You could get shot.

Hey Ken !

Good to hear from you my friend, but so sorry to hear how miserable it is to visit over there, I'm guessing it's your wife that wants to go and you just tag along, maybe you can talk her into at least skipping every other year.

Well. we now have an idea of some of the food you'll be having when you get back home :eat3: :lol:

and of course the best part is simply getting back home ! :compcoffee:

Hang in there Ken only 3 more weeks to go

GOOD toilet paper
Hamburger and fries.
Bisquets and gravy..
Just being back home.

Sooner than you know you will back home having some of the American foods you have been missing ,going to the bathroom and finding the good tolet paper there waiting , relaxing in your easy chair waiting for spring like much of the country. Looking at 1-3 inches of snow tonight here. Sorry your vacation this year went so sideways got to be one of your worse trips there yet ,not even any detecting or sight seeing trips.

Back
Top Bottom