XP Deus X35 Coil - Okinawa Japan

Pt1000

I've been on several hill tops Approx 250-400Ft in elevation and it seems that I am constantly getting this chatter in my Machine. The chatter is so great that I can pass metal objects in front of the coil and the machine won't pick it up. I adjusted sensitivity down and chatter goes away, but I still can't pick up my metal objects in front of the coil....maybe a very slight blip, but nothing more.

I have the latest V5.2 upgrade. Latest settings I had it on was:

-4Khz
-0 Discrimination
-1 reactivity
-Sens 90
-GBalance Tracking

Would love to get this fixed.

Thanks in advance!

When I go into a cave depending on how deep it is it usually begins to work. At the bottom of hills different location I didn’t have issues. It’s real spotty with different locations.

How do I know it’s not a bad coil?

I only have the x35 coil and I can’t get to 14khz. Don’t have that option, but I went up to 27khz and I started to get a stronger signal. I went ahead and bought the hf coil and will see about the 60khz range.

What issues will I have running it at 60khz?

I’m mainly looking for old war relics....rifles helmets, grenades.

Will I see a change in tone ID/pitch/ detectablikity?

Bad coil?

How would I know if o have a bad coil?

I can’t detect anywhere now. I have used the Deus to detect a park I detected once with no problem. Today I can’t even detect it. All the detector does is pops and makes chirps and chatters. I have taken it to multiple locations and all the same.

Heeeelllp! I’m about to throw this coil off the side of a hill...probably to just go chase it again.

Back
Top Bottom