Silver payload!

Congrats........... how lucky can one guy get? Last year I went through about a thousand dollars in halfs, and got one 40%er. This year I've gone through 170 dollars and have three 40%ers and feel lucky. At least I did feel lucky, until I read this Thread. I am glad for you though. That's awesome!
HH everyone

Haha, i'm just glad i finally got silver since my banks hardly ever have halves! And so many too! The funny thing is i was saying to my dad just the previous night how awesome it would be if i found a chest with silver sometime with my md. lol. this is the equivalent i'd say!

I wish I had that kind of luck. A couple years ago I went through around $200 in coins and didnt find a single silver in the bunch. After that I just havent found the motivation to try it again.

Well, it just takes something like this to get the motivation started right? lol

Congrats! Outstanding! What did the rolls look like? Just curious. Were they old rolls or bank wrapped or??? I can always get halves here but they are always "commercially" rolled. Seems like I average a silver for every hundred bucks or so in halves.

Thanks man! They were kinda old looking, brown, and only said $10 halves in one place and less than a inch of design in a tiny place before it. Strangely, i got two 1999-d's lol

Accoarding to coinflation, you have $335.54 in silver there. Not bad for having fun CRHing..............seems like you are on a roll lately?
HH everyone

on coinflation if you scroll down it says the numismatic value is $10 apiece for the 90%ers and $3 apiece for the 40%ers! Which totals $418!

Congrats! Lot's of 90's. Hard to believe we used to throw the 40%'ers back.

I know! i couldnt believe the amount of 90%ers!! Throwing back the 40%ers! lol before my day. lol

:wow: whoa buddy!!! Huge congrats, it doesn't get much better than that!!!

thanks Luke! I agree! Only thing better would have been a Benjamin or Walker!

KT is very happy for you and did some :kingdances: when He read your post! Congrats, now that is a silver CRH!

KT would love to make a hit like that but He continues on his slow and steady path, expecting totals like He had in 2012 & 2013. Perhaps KT is the turtle and you are the hare?? :laughing::laughing:

Anywho, you probably recovered grampa's stash that the kids or grandkids left at the bank after he passed. Great grab tho on your part. Only difference would have been, KT would have had enough money on His Majesty to get all the rolls, not just a couple to start! :lol::lol: But ya did the right thing running right back in there to get the rest of those rolls!

KT is very happy for you and did some :kingdances: when He read your post! Congrats, now that is a silver CRH!

KT would love to make a hit like that but He continues on his slow and steady path, expecting totals like He had in 2012 & 2013. Perhaps KT is the turtle and you are the hare?? :laughing::laughing:

Anywho, you probably recovered grampa's stash that the kids or grandkids left at the bank after he passed. Great grab tho on your part. Only difference would have been, KT would have had enough money on His Majesty to get all the rolls, not just a couple to start! :lol::lol: But ya did the right thing running right back in there to get the rest of those rolls!

Thx KT! haha yeah, im definitely the hare cause i started out fast on the year (ahead of you for a week or two lol) and then the turtle will surpass me with a lot of silver lol I'm thinking i might keep a $20 or two in reserve in case this happens again. I knew you guys wouldn't forgive me if i didnt get the rest ;)

LOL Good job Donney! I too keep fondling my stash. Ive gone through $7000 in halves in the past month and not one keeper:mad: I have 4 more boxes coming this week. Hope I score like you. Keep up the good work!

LOL Good job Donney! I too keep fondling my stash. Ive gone through $7000 in halves in the past month and not one keeper:mad: I have 4 more boxes coming this week. Hope I score like you. Keep up the good work!

Have patience! By running that many, you WILL hit some keepers! ....Unless you are downstream of His Majesty..or Donneybrook. .:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom