Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > What's the Value? > CRHing

Old 01-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Default Up and down..... Oops!

Last week it was way up! This week it was as bad as possible. No silver, no proofs, no 87s, no nothing, but....

27 NIFCs to add to the roll collection KT is working on...a yearly single roll accumulation of all year NIFCs. That's it. No pictures this week, just not going to bother for just these few coins that are being kept only for speculation. But they do keep life interesting!

When packing these coins in their respective tubes, K T discovered that the 2011 was a proof! So oops in the title! so KT corrects the total to 26 NIFCs and 1 Proof! Still not worth the effort to photograph.

Best of luck CRHing for everyone this coming week!

Old 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot View post
Last week it was way up! This week it was as bad as possible. No silver, no proofs, no 87s, no nothing, but....

27 NIFCs to add to the roll collection KT is working on...a yearly single roll accumulation of all year NIFCs. That's it. No pictures this week, just not going to bother for just these few coins that are being kept only for speculation. But they do keep life interesting!

When packing these coins in their respective tubes, K T discovered that the 2011 was a proof! So oops in the title! so KT corrects the total to 26 NIFCs and 1 Proof! Still not worth the effort to photograph.

Best of luck CRHing for everyone this coming week!
Congrats on finding the proof KT, although the low in the kingdom might make you want to toss the delivery man in the moat! Good luck next week, with hopes for a return to silver. For what itís worth, I feel your pain, as I also experienced a skunk this week. In my one box I had one NIFC, but it was pretty scratched up and so it goes into the coin return as well.

Old 01-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Elite Member

You may have a couple of slow weeks, since you found months worth of keepers in last weeks CRH!! Keep at it, you'll find some keepers.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by jkbemdavis View post
Congrats on finding the proof KT, although the low in the kingdom might make you want to toss the delivery man in the moat! Good luck next week, with hopes for a return to silver. For what itís worth, I feel your pain, as I also experienced a skunk this week. In my one box I had one NIFC, but it was pretty scratched up and so it goes into the coin return as well.
Oh, His Majesty knows not to kill the messenger, or delivery man, poor fellows just doing his job! Ha ha.

Originally Posted by Junkminer View post
You may have a couple of slow weeks, since you found months worth of keepers in last weeks CRH!! Keep at it, you'll find some keepers.
KT kinda figured he would have to "pay his dues" after last week. This CRH is one installment on whatever the fates figure is due!

Old 01-14-2019, 12:11 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Default Minor update

When KT made his coin dump, He heard something in the machine....reached in and pulled out a stud earring. Gold in color...no markings...the sparkly stone set in it looks like a 0.5 carat diamond, but under a loupe it is too perfect so it must be a CZ. The Queen wanted to know what His Majesty was going to do with it, and my answer was: His Majesty is too old to put it in His Royal Ear or Nose, so Me thinketh it should go in the Royal Junk Jewelry Box! Ha ha.

Old 01-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Elite Member

When KT made his coin dump, He heard something in the machine....reached in and pulled out a stud earring. Gold in color...no markings...the sparkly stone set in it looks like a 0.5 carat diamond, but under a loupe it is too perfect so it must be a CZ. The Queen wanted to know what His Majesty was going to do with it, and my answer was: His Majesty is too old to put it in His Royal Ear or Nose, so Me thinketh it should go in the Royal Junk Jewelry Box! Ha ha.
Too perfect or not.. KT must go to the Royal Jeweler to have it checked out !

that is unless His Majesty has Diamond Skills we don't know about

2018 Totals Gold (7), Silver Coins (17) Wheats (39) Rings (38)
2019 Totals Gold (0), Silver Coins (4) Wheats (11) Rings (4) Oldest Coin 1893 IHP

Old 01-14-2019, 12:24 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by SoOregonMd View post
Too perfect or not.. KT must go to the Royal Jeweler to have it checked out !

that is unless His Majesty has Diamond Skills we don't know about
KT has some experience with precious stones, but mostly in the raw state....but KT will not toss it! even if it turns out t o be costume as it is still sparkly!

Old 01-14-2019, 12:33 PM
Elite Member

KT has some experience with precious stones, but mostly in the raw state....but KT will not toss it! even if it turns out t o be costume as it is still sparkly!
What are you part fish

2018 Totals Gold (7), Silver Coins (17) Wheats (39) Rings (38)
2019 Totals Gold (0), Silver Coins (4) Wheats (11) Rings (4) Oldest Coin 1893 IHP

Old 01-15-2019, 03:46 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by SoOregonMd View post
What are you part fish
Nope, but KT likes jewelry so much, He shoulda been a Lady! Ha ha.