Yesterdays highlight

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Spent a bit over an hour on the beach in Bradenton yesterday morning.
Much to hot for this old timer. Wichita mike likes the water. I just scanned a 200 ft section of erosion 20 feet above the tide line. A hand full of change, a couple pristine Bud Light caps that fooled me Alas, a soft low not to deep target. Easy beans! 15.2 grams of goodness. 5 mm links solid would weigh out at around 17 grams.....The clasp and maybe a link or 2 are missing.

Most of the beaches north of there were sporting an additional 6 feet of new Florida pure white sand. No thanks,

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
The gold posing on the scale is the "money shot" moment . Congratz !

:dingding: Gotta love that! :wow: The heat and humidity have been brutal this week!

What was the K on that honker Gil? What a payday there buddy. Worth that drive for sure. We have sand by the tons pushed in this year..... that and the virus hit just after the cool water. Guys are chasing recent drops this year. Did ya get an ooooooooo awwwwwwwww out of Mike.:lol: Sometime a little sweat pays off.

can,t find my kit

What was the K on that honker Gil? What a payday there buddy. Worth that drive for sure. We have sand by the tons pushed in this year..... that and the virus hit just after the cool water. Guys are chasing recent drops this year. Did ya get an ooooooooo awwwwwwwww out of Mike.:lol: Sometime a little sweat pays off.

Mike has one I will scratch out a K this week. Guessing by the heft only 10 maybe a bit of luck would be 14

Get out that I-spy glass maybe marked on hasp. Even 10k I love finding bracelets and chains

Spent a bit over an hour on the beach in Bradenton yesterday morning.
Much to hot for this old timer. Wichita mike likes the water. I just scanned a 200 ft section of erosion 20 feet above the tide line. A hand full of change, a couple pristine Bud Light caps that fooled me Alas, a soft low not to deep target. Easy beans! 15.2 grams of goodness. 5 mm links solid would weigh out at around 17 grams.....The clasp and maybe a link or 2 are missing.

Most of the beaches north of there were sporting an additional 6 feet of new Florida pure white sand. No thanks,
Are you sure it's gold? I would expect it to be heavier.

Back
Top Bottom