Goiing Going GONE!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Lots of interest in scrap gold folks. I put a bunch on Facebook marketplace and already sold my largest piece. Scrap value 1340.00. I took 1600.00 for it. I did take it to a jeweler to repair one of the safety clasps and they cleaned it. Cost me 40.00

I also took 25.00 for a St Christopher medallion and chain. That was worth about 1.00 in scrap silver.

My machines have been paid for over and over. Even everything I gave away in contests have all been paid for by this hobby.

Also my cabin cruiser, the brand new trailer for my speedboat, and my Caribbean vacation were all compliments of detecting.

BUT, you have to walk the walk to have success.

Beautiful looking piece. Curious if you found it after someone called you to look for their item or did you get it while intentionally detecting? Also....diving or less than neck deep?

NIce chunk of gold and a great sold price!

Good to see gold is still a Hot item. I was getting a little worried seeing it slowly drop the last few weeks.

Beautiful looking piece. Curious if you found it after someone called you to look for their item or did you get it while intentionally detecting? Also....diving or less than neck deep?

It was under a log in wading water. Nobody bothered to move the log. Found while playing not working for others

There would be huge interest in gold on Facebook here too but they'd show up, shoot you in the face and take your gold all in broad daylight.

Well done and congratulations again on the sweet find .

Not only saved ,but also saved from the melting potđź‘Ť
Great move getting it repaired and finding it a good home .
Good luck out there.
,Dew

Lots of interest in scrap gold folks. I put a bunch on Facebook marketplace and already sold my largest piece. Scrap value 1340.00. I took 1600.00 for it. I did take it to a jeweler to repair one of the safety clasps and they cleaned it. Cost me 40.00

I also took 25.00 for a St Christopher medallion and chain. That was worth about 1.00 in scrap silver.

And someone got a heck of a deal on that gold bracelet, too! Well done!

Skippy

Wow that’s a great payday! I sold my last bracelet on CL but met at the local PD and it went smoothly and safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There would be huge interest in gold on Facebook here too but they'd show up, shoot you in the face and take your gold all in broad daylight.

Can't imagine living like that. Where I am old ladies have no problem walking down the road at any hour wearing a few ounces of gold.

Back
Top Bottom