• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

FL Gold-Catch and Release

Treasure2some

Elite Member
We have been watching the threads on FL hunting with great interest. We are on first trip ever to FL. We are staying at Madeira Beach. Water was too cold first week, so we hugged the wet sand. We both found silver rings the first week, coins were scarce, beaches are huge compared to MI. I took to the water this morning at low tide and found an assortment of tabs, sinkers, and a few coins. We went back this afternoon and went in the water for a while, found one old tab. On the way back Colleen was approached by a guy who pointed to a women who lost her wedding ring. She went up to help and found the ring almost immediately. The woman was very grateful, her ring set also included her mother’s wedding band. Always nice to work on one’s karma[emoji846]
1800debd3c770bd7e2e4e4b733a92678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A return still counts as a Gold find!
Congrats on your first major Gold score of 2018!!! :cool: :clapping:

:dingding::dingding: Two dingers for that one: finding the gold and the good deed of the return!

How awesome to help someone out like that! On the other hand, I almost always feel guilty when I find lost jewelry that was left behind. The excitement overrides the guilt though. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom