THTincup65

Hi all, i am new to the forum and new to the hunt. I have looked at a few posts on here and like what i read seams like my kind of crowd in here so i joined.

I bought a used land ranger bhpro last year to do some beach detecting in FLA wile on vacation, but it was so noisy, i only found a penny i think in the few days i used it.

I am looking into getting a little more serious about my detecting and have my eyes on an Nox 800. Since i will be heading back to FLA beaches this year and would like to use it at my lake here in MI and from what i have read this is the machine to have?

Any input would be well received thanks

Thanks for the Warm... welcome.

yooper69- im am in the very southern part of Michigan

Welcome from the foothills. Used to be Benton Harbor/St. Joe. Higman Park Road on de beach.

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio!

Yes, if you decide to upgrade to the EQ800, you’ll have an extremely versatile machine that will do well in both salt and fresh water - dry land, also. The machine does have a bit of a learning curve to it, but it’s definitely manageable...even I was able to learn it fairly well :D Just don’t be afraid to ask questions, regardless of what machine you settle on. Most folks here are eager to help!

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio!

Yes, if you decide to upgrade to the EQ800, you’ll have an extremely versatile machine that will do well in both salt and fresh water - dry land, also. The machine does have a bit of a learning curve to it, but it’s definitely manageable...even I was able to learn it fairly well :D Just don’t be afraid to ask questions, regardless of what machine you settle on. Most folks here are eager to help!

Thanks. Yeah it seemed like from what i have read that the Nox 800 some love and some have had a hard time learning, I am willing to give it a go and be patient, so will ask for sure if i have problems.

I am just deciding if i want to spend on a Brand new machine or save on a Pre-owned one. after my first bad used detector experience i am leaning on a brand new one

Back
Top Bottom