Had a great week last week...

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
full on contrast with this week's CRH! :laughing::laughing:

This is so typical of CRHing as a hobby. Folks ask, on average how much silver do you find? Well, last week it was well above average per box and this week it is well below average per box! HA HA...Out of 5 boxes KT hauled to the Castle and ripped open, ripped the rolls and thoroughly searched...not one silver, proof, or coin of potential value was recovered...but in Box 2 KT did get another Panama Medio Balboa...last one of these, KT only photographed the obverse, but after some 10 attempts His Majesty got a not too blurry reverse to include, since there are only 2 pics this week....one of the obverse and one of the reverse of that Medio Balboa.:laughing::laughing:

KT still likes that coin and will add it to His Royal Oddities roll.

Hope everyone has great luck next week! Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 10 10 2019 obverse.JPG
    CRH 10 10 2019 obverse.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 524
  • CRH 10 10 2019 reverse.JPG
    CRH 10 10 2019 reverse.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 507
I guess there are weeks like that, oh well.. Just keep at it and Im sure you'll be posting a nice silver haul in no time. Good luck.

Well the Panama coin is cool, beats a washer :lol:

I bet you have very few empty slots for silver halves in your walls at this point :)

However next weeks boxes are going to be awesome :)

It can't all be treasure. You'll make up for the slow week, I've seen you do it many times. Things will average out when you a have bountiful silver filled rolls in the future.

Well the Panama coin is cool, beats a washer :lol:

I bet you have very few empty slots for silver halves in your walls at this point :)

However next weeks boxes are going to be awesome :)

:laughing::laughing::laughing: KT laughs heartily cause He got a washer one time! KT bought a gigantic Treasure Box, so He has plenty of space to add silver to it!

I never have found a Balboa in the tens of thousands of dollars in halves that I’ve searched.
Congrats KT and wave that CRH flag high! Keep on ‘truckin!

I never have found a Balboa in the tens of thousands of dollars in halves that I’ve searched.
Congrats KT and wave that CRH flag high! Keep on ‘truckin!

Amc rulz, KT believes that it must be your location preventing your never finding a Medio Balboa...you need to be closer to the southern border of the USA! :lol::lol: But that is interesting....did you ever get many Canadian coins in your CRHs?:?::?:

Back
Top Bottom