Hello from Tennessee!

FarmGirlSally91

Hello from Tennessee! I'm Farm Girl Sally and I found this website while trying to find information about a lid made by the Sheffield Silver Company. The lid has a crack on opposite sides. I thought someone on here might be able to give me some information. I am attaching a picture. Any information about value would be appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 126
I don't know the value, but I do know that Sheffield was known for their silver plated items. (silver plate isn't as valuable as sterling silver) You could always do a search on ebay and see if you can find one like what you have to get an idea of value. Or, there are some 'silver replacement' websites that might help. Good luck with your search. : )

Hello from Tennessee! I'm Farm Girl Sally and I found this website while trying to find information about a lid made by the Sheffield Silver Company. The lid has a crack on opposite sides. I thought someone on here might be able to give me some information. I am attaching a picture. Any information about value would be appreciated!

Looks as if it could be for a tray. A cover, like for a church "Lord's" supper tray, except most have a cross at the top. Some old ones are made of silver, today most are of other metals.

Back
Top Bottom