Everyone in Michigan

Thinking about hitting Vandercook Lake Park this coming Sunday in Jackson, MI. Anyone want to join me? Used to be an amusement park from late 1800’s to early 1900’s. It’s now a park.

Thinking about hitting Vandercook Lake Park this coming Sunday in Jackson, MI. Anyone want to join me? Used to be an amusement park from late 1800’s to early 1900’s. It’s now a park.

Vandercook has been slammed but you can still coax silver out of it. The major stuff was in the water as the roller coaster went out over it. I pulled a lot of gold and silver out of that lake.

Swartz Creek / Flint area -

Hi there! New to the forum and live in the Swartz Creek area. Don't have my detector yet but anticipate having a Garrett At Max by the time the weather breaks. Always looking for detecting buddies!

Swartz Creek / Flint area -

Hi there! New to the forum and live in the Swartz Creek area. Don't have my detector yet but anticipate having a Garrett At Max by the time the weather breaks. Always looking for detecting buddies!

You can include me for some hunting adventures. I live in the same area as you already. Been out hunting for the past couple of weeks while the ground was soft.

Just getting back into digging after 30 years away, just got a nox for Christmas and reading up on it.
In the Saginaw west area out by 46 & 52.
I'm up for a hunt here, there or anywhere. Lmk.
Thanks. Paul

Those of you from Michigan need to change your profile to where you are in Michigan. Just saying west Michigan covers a big area. Heck I live in west Michigan/ south west east of ST Joseph.
Also the detector you use in profile

Doug

Black Lake area NE Lower....Tesoro Silver and a Prism IV but probably getting a NOX 600....I'm ready to dig where there isn't any Poison Ivy :)

Back
Top Bottom