And so it begins

hoser

Forum Supporter
Well I sure can't complain about the summer we had here in N. Michigan. It did get hotter than I like it for about two weeks, but rest of the time it was awesome. Those days have come and gone I guess as this morning I woke up to 31* and a very slight dusting of the white stuff. Not unusual for this time of the year up here, but I got spoiled and would love to see some warm temps for a while longer. Due to an overload of self imposed projects and this stupid virus I didn't get much coil time in, but did manage 9 pieces of silver. I hope the rest of ya'll were able to fill your coffers with treasure.:mder:

Dang Bill, if you want to warm up come on down to Texas. It's supposed to be in the 80's for the next several days. lol

Dang Bill, if you want to warm up come on down to Texas. It's supposed to be in the 80's for the next several days. lol
Now Terry you get an old Jackpine savage like me down there and I reckon the right to bear arms would come into play. But it do sound good. :clapping::excited:

Well I sure can't complain about the summer we had here in N. Michigan. It did get hotter than I like it for about two weeks, but rest of the time it was awesome. Those days have come and gone I guess as this morning I woke up to 31* and a very slight dusting of the white stuff. Not unusual for this time of the year up here, but I got spoiled and would love to see some warm temps for a while longer. Due to an overload of self imposed projects and this stupid virus I didn't get much coil time in, but did manage 9 pieces of silver. I hope the rest of ya'll were able to fill your coffers with treasure.:mder:

Yup. We had that about e weeks ago. My tractor and loader are ready for the snow.

Yup. We had that about e weeks ago. My tractor and loader are ready for the snow.

Just shut off your TV. You wouldn’t know there was anything going on except for the muzzle. I’ve been out since March. Life’s the same, we’re living in stereo. Life’s the same except for my shoes. My toes are cold.

It was a beautiful 54 here this morning but it is supposed to be in the low 80's every day this week. But that is much better than the 95 or more every day we had this summer. I am looking forward to a bit cooler weather.

Back
Top Bottom