Sheesh, I Forgot......

Jimthediyguy

I meant to post this with my Hello post the other day.

For Christmas my wife got me a Bounty Hunter-Quick Silver with 8" coil. I had been using my daughter's Bounty Hunter-Lone Star and enjoyed it so she got me the Quick Silver.
c4c8cbe56891d2e9ee87c609bd08cfeb.jpg
a095666cc5b98c6d7510502a0d7a0402.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Good deal. But wonder if she really thinks your special enough to give you a gift like that or maybe she just wants you out of the house more :)

Good deal. But wonder if she really thinks your special enough to give you a gift like that or maybe she just wants you out of the house more :)
I would der how many marriages where saved by MT ?

He/she comes home with diamonds and gold and who could be mad after that ?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I try to stay gone as much as possible, otherwise, it's, "Honey, can you do xxxxx?" I shan't complain though because she really is very good to me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

First off, let me get the "Welcome to the forum" out of the way because I am REEEAAAALLLLY BAD at the welcoming part!!! :D:p:laughing:

SO, on to what I was getting ready to say :D , get some gloves if you and/or your family don't already have some. There's been, at the very least, 2x incidents to where I could have put a pretty nice cut in my hand if I didn't have any gloves on!!! :yes: One in particular was a small chard of glass that poked into the glove right between my middle finger and ring finger. :shock: The glove "bunched-up" as it slid through the surface of the glove eventually stopping the glass from cutting into my skin. I DID feel the tip of the glass, but it did very little, if at all, skin surface damage. :yes:

Anyways, I'm not saying it is 100% full proof at total protection, but at least you have a chance of not damaging your skin or minimizing the damage.

These are the gloves I use: (NOTE: I just happened to like these)
FirmGrip_gloves.jpg

These are 'newer" style as far as color scheme, but take away the yellow and leave the rest and that's the color scheme of my gloves.

Anyways, HH \_ to you and your family!!!

Oh yeah, did I mention Welcome to the forum??? :yes::lol::D:p:laughing:

EDIT:
Just in case you missed your "other post"???!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom