Free eBook - Finding Rings with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur

TexHunter

Elite Member
I have decided to share the content of this book with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur community. Originally written 18 years ago, much of the information pertains to the earlier models of the Sovereign and Excalibur, but most of it still applies to the latest versions as well. There are some of the accessories that were available back then that are no longer available, and there are new accessories that were long in coming and aren't included in the book. I hope that it will be beneficial to both the new users of these great detectors as well as the old salts that have used them as long, or longer than I. There's nothing fancy about it, nor does it contain a lot of fluff. I hope you enjoy it.

Ring Book

Good hunting...

Vlad has approved this post.

Just discovered this... great post...thank you... I have a sovereign and an old excalibur sword closet queen I want to modify...most people want to use the new stuff.. I like my old stuff..

Just discovered this... great post...thank you... I have a sovereign and an old excalibur sword closet queen I want to modify...most people want to use the new stuff.. I like my old stuff..

Thank you. I hope you get some good from it, and it helps you to find more with your Sovereign and Excalibur...

Back
Top Bottom