Silver Coin Record Came Today

Now that's a great haul for coinshooting, very nice.
And as she said; that's quite the font you have there.
Thank you Ozark, your reply is greatly appreciated. The reason for the font being as it is is because I'm old and have tired eyes and then it sometimes draws attention.:yes:
Awesome silvers and wheats! A true inspiration and proof theres still plenty of shiny left out there!
Well Jared while there is Silver still out there. Remember as each one is recovered that is one less yet to be found. But it is a real joy to bring them home.
A huge congrats Trapper on the new personal best. That’s just awesome. Congrats on the pile of silver you’ve added to your collection.
Truly appreciate your response Jason. I know that you understand the efforts put in to reach these types of numbers. I still am in awe of the season you and Dan had a couple of years back.
I love it when I hunt for silver and find it. You must be a happy guy! And a persistent fellow. Your photos are looking great nowadays, too. Thanks for the update on a legendary season.
Thanks Blaise. I know some people think I'm a bit committed or is it I should be committed. Just as long as this stays fun. Trapper

You are an amazing coin hunter Trapper,we all know that by now. HUGE congrats on passing that record,I knew it would take you NOT WORKING to pass that one! It’s good to hear you like the new machine,it’ll have its place I’m sure. There’s gonna be a lot of nickels out there just because many silver hounds like me don’t hunt them,so get ready to carry a bunch back to the car! You’ve got a great 1-2 combo there that oughta be able to take coin hunting to a whole different level.
I wanted to come over this weekend but it’s my Dads Bday today so I’m going to see him in Elkhorn tomorrow and taking Keagan with me. We might do some snooping on the way home but that’s always a “him” decision and how he’s feeling about detecting!:grin:
Spectacular stuff my friend,I can’t WAIT to see what the total is for the year!

Congratulations there Big T! Hopefully this little dampness will assist on having a Record breaking August! You gotta keep this roll going...!

Huge congratulations Trapper! All of your hard work is paying off and that nox is going to get you plenty of war nickels from now on

Wow Trap 👀
That new single season record fell fast .
I know hitting 1000 early this year was a big big deal and I knew you were going to have your best year ever in 2018 but sitting here thinking about you pulling 233 silvers in what???.... not even five months of Wisconsin hunting ?

Amaizing considering you have done it without tripping over a major honey hole.
Just good reasearch and hard work grinding each one out one at a time.

Keep it up Trap 👍 One of these days your going to find a sweet spot and pop 20 in one hunt or fifty in a couple days . It's out there somewhere .
Until then just keep doing what your doing and keep blowing our minds .

Another goal and record falls in 2018.
Best year ever buddy 🙂
, Dew

Outstanding haul!
I appreciate your reply Iggyks, thank you.
You are an amazing coin hunter Trapper,we all know that by now. HUGE congrats on passing that record,I knew it would take you NOT WORKING to pass that one! It’s good to hear you like the new machine,it’ll have its place I’m sure. There’s gonna be a lot of nickels out there just because many silver hounds like me don’t hunt them,so get ready to carry a bunch back to the car! You’ve got a great 1-2 combo there that oughta be able to take coin hunting to a whole different level.
I wanted to come over this weekend but it’s my Dads Bday today so I’m going to see him in Elkhorn tomorrow and taking Keagan with me. We might do some snooping on the way home but that’s always a “him” decision and how he’s feeling about detecting!:grin:
Spectacular stuff my friend,I can’t WAIT to see what the total is for the year!
This year could be better Kevin if I could get you more involved in it. Still I won't cry, it has been a fantastic year. Your right about the "Nox" as it's a great second to the CTX. Like you I have found a lot of sites are not giving much for returns after the CTX. This gives me a alternate tool to work with. Still because the Identity issues it is not for me trustable to use in peoples yards specially in dryer conditions. So much trash. Maybe down the road as I get better with it, we will see.
Congratulations there Big T! Hopefully this little dampness will assist on having a Record breaking August! You gotta keep this roll going...!
Appreciate your reply. The rain is most welcomed John and a dire need to keep playing in peoples yards. I have every intention of keeping it going although I may take a break to fill the freezer with some Perch fillets. Have a need to eat to keep my strength up. Garden harvest may interfere a bit but I can live with that also. We started pickling yesterday.
Man you are killing it this year
Thank you Digger, It has been a fantastic run and I hope things can and will continue. Trapper

That is an unbelievable amount of silver there Trapper, simply amazing,
and still have a lot of this year left?!?!. The way your going you should pass the 300 mark easy, it's all down hill from now right??:lol:
Congratulation amigo. HH

Huge congratulations Trapper! All of your hard work is paying off and that nox is going to get you plenty of war nickels from now on
Thank you Matt. The "Nox" will add to the counts of that I have no doubt but until I can master it I can not trust it on private property.
That is an unbelievable amount of silver there Trapper, simply amazing,
and still have a lot of this year left?!?!. The way your going you should pass the 300 mark easy, it's all down hill from now right??:lol:
Congratulation amigo. HH
Your reply Busca is greatly appreciated. I guess 300 is the next goal it would make sense. I do have a landmark in between I will take notice of and would be career 1200 Silver Coins.
What an outstanding haul!
Thank you for your reply Nails, its appreciated.
Wow Trap 👀
That new single season record fell fast .
I know hitting 1000 early this year was a big big deal and I knew you were going to have your best year ever in 2018 but sitting here thinking about you pulling 233 silvers in what???.... not even five months of Wisconsin hunting ?

Amaizing considering you have done it without tripping over a major honey hole.
Just good reasearch and hard work grinding each one out one at a time.

Keep it up Trap 👍 One of these days your going to find a sweet spot and pop 20 in one hunt or fifty in a couple days . It's out there somewhere .
Until then just keep doing what your doing and keep blowing our minds .

Another goal and record falls in 2018.
Best year ever buddy 🙂
, Dew
It did go fast Brad. The park in Delefield where you pulled that Merc is where the record fell. It was to dry to dig a permission so I took the Nox out and recovered hard worked ground. Thought maybe I may find one but those War Nickels surprise me. For that matter so didn't the Barber, it was a deep coin with a nail and other iron in the hole. Now that we got some rain things should continue to go pretty good even if that sweet spot does not show itself. Trapper

Congrats on a record year! You’re killing it Jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, broke the record, with lots of time left to dig. Very nice, congrats!

Congrats on a record year! You’re killing it Jack.
QUOTE]
Thank you Jerry. It has been a very fine year.
Wow, broke the record, with lots of time left to dig. Very nice, congrats!
Appreciate your reply Sean, thank you. Now I just need to make use of the time.
Absolutely a fantastic year Trapper! All the hard work you've put in is paying off BIG time.
Congrats on the new record!!
Thanks Ron, the year has been amazing for me. I was told I could coast now but I don't think that is going to happen.:grin:
Man you are a vacuum. Good job on finding all those silvers.
A vacuum really Jordan. I may be full of hot wind but I move pretty slow. :yes: Things have been going very well for me. Been getting good permissions and timely rain and the addition of the "Nox" has helped also. Trapper

Congrats on surpassing your previous record Trapper! I am sure you will add many more silvers before the season is over.

Woo-wee! That's a lot of silver! And to think you have 5 months more left of the year. Congratulations on a huge benchmark. I am sure you checked, but if there is a mint mark on that 32,it's a special one! Thanks for posting your finds!

Way to go Trapper! Glad to see you are doing very well. Sorry I don't post much on this forum anymore, I primarily post on FB on different forums. I just don't use my computer much for anything anymore, haha.

Take care buddy and great finds!

Greg

Back
Top Bottom