Silver, Nike Ring, Coins, Gold, Walmart Token, Fossil, Petrified Wood. Got It All This Week!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

What a bizarre week....snow, rain, wind, snow again, but then it melted, warmed up a few notches, so I got in a local park hunt.

Here are the high end goods. Heh......a Walmart shopping cart token, a very rare find indeed. Nice NIKE silver ring too! I felt creative after the hunt, so I crafted a coin ring out of that older NEW PENCE.

I got my gold fix earlier in the week. Nice to pull out a quarter from the river gravel. Too bad it wasn't silver!

A few more pieces of petrified wood to throw on the wood pile and a cool fossil. Any ideas what it might be?

And......if you are into gold prospecting, I have instructions (DIY)on how to build a miller table. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4VXlMI6jE&t=3s

Attachments

• miller.jpg
    miller.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
:woot: Looks like you had a pretty productive hunt! Congrats! I like that butterfly pendant in the first picture. :D

Nice finds! Very cool how you turned that coin into a ring!:wow: I would like to learn to do that someday.

Back
Top Bottom