First Silver and Ring for 2010!! (Pictures galore!)

NCBounty15

Forum Supporter
Well, the following post is two hunts combined for your convenience into one nice little paragraph! :lol: The first hunt was up at a park in Boone, where I found my first ring (junk), the Old Timer knife, rabies vaccination tag, Schlage key, and the pocket spill of two dimes and six pennies.

Next was today's hunt, which treated me well! I hunted a vacant lot where a house once stood, and I found the Sterling silver bird pin, :cool12: weird whatzit, "E" token thing, a bullet, and other oddballs. Well, here are the pics, thanks for looking! HH
NC

DSCF5701.jpg

DSCF5702.jpg

DSCF5703.jpg

DSCF5704.jpg

DSCF5709.jpg

DSCF5710.jpg

DSCF5733.jpg

DSCF5734.jpg

DSCF5735.jpg

DSCF5736.jpg

DSCF5737.jpg

DSCF5738.jpg

DSCF5742.jpg

Nice couple days of digging for you. That pin is really cool. I found a silver pin last year, but it's 3 doves all connected together, in flight. Good Luck on future hunts. : )

Nice couple days of digging for you. That pin is really cool. I found a silver pin last year, but it's 3 doves all connected together, in flight. Good Luck on future hunts. : )

Thanks Frankie! I'm pretty excited about it, 2010 is looking good for me so far! Could you, or anyone else, give an estimated date of manufacture of this fine silver pin? With the detail and country of origin being Germany, I'm guessing it's pretty old....IMO HH all,
NC

That bird pin is one of the coolest finds I've seen posted for sure. Congrats!

Sorry I can't help out with any info. about that nice silver birdie, but just wait till some of the others check in. We have some really good info people here and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them. : )

Very nice ,looks like you had a blast!!!Congrats on your finds good luck and HH

You got yourself some cool finds!! :cool:
Sorry I can't ID the E thing. Whats the back look like?
But the bird pin is really cool !!
I like how the stone is the body or the breast of the bird! :cool:
Congrats :D

You got yourself some cool finds!! :cool:
Sorry I can't ID the E thing. Whats the back look like?
But the bird pin is really cool !!
I like how the stone is the body or the breast of the bird! :cool:
Congrats :D

Thanks Ill digger...The "E" thing reverse looks exactly as you see it on the obverse. I like that fact about the bird pin as well! HH
NC

Grats on the Silver NCBounty!!! yeah that old timer pocket knife is AWESOME!!! I've never dug and old pocket knoife and I want to:lol: don't know why, not gonna be worth much but I want to dig one lol. You had a great couple of days digging looks like!

Thanks Don and RickO!

Grats on the Silver NCBounty!!! yeah that old timer pocket knife is AWESOME!!! I've never dug and old pocket knoife and I want to:lol: don't know why, not gonna be worth much but I want to dig one lol. You had a great couple of days digging looks like!

Thank you RWB83, I think the knife is cool, too! They are neat to find, this is the third or fourth I've dug, and only one has been in working condition. Thanks for the kind remarks! HH
NC

Back
Top Bottom