Pouch...

Bought at Mills Fleet Farm, a Fieldline Pro series camo satchel. $ 18 bucks.
2 zippered pockets, one being larger than the other,
the larger one having a divider.
Comes with a shoulder strap that can be disconnected.
The back side has a zelcrow loop that can attach to your normal waist belt, but I prefer using the shoulder strap.
It also has a front side loop, I attached my garrette pro pointer sheath to.
back on the inside, another loop, in the bigger pocket.
I used a zip tie to attach my mini-mag flashlight sheath to.
I picked up a carabine/compass for $2,
that I clip my screw-driver and digger to.
It is made of pretty durable fabric inside and out.
Not a cordura fabric,but the pockets are plenty deep.
Some what padded on the body side, that might keep a beverage cool too? SANY0168.jpg
It's not a purse,or a man purse, It's a SATCHEL !
That's what INDIANA JONES had.:lol:

I should add; that I'm right handed so I have the satchel on my left side thus putting my garrette pointer forward.

Resurrecting an old thread, but... I have used both the camo Garrett pouch and the red/blue Minelab pouch. Without a doubt, the Minelab is the better of the two. I've had one Garrett pouch come unstitched, and the belt on it is fixed in place. When you get big and fat like me, you have to use an extender to wear the Garrett pouch. The material of the Minelab pouch is much sturdier and I don't see needing a new one for some time (but I've got two spares just in case). The Minelab pouch also has loops on the sides suitable for carrying your Propointer.

On the opposite side of the coin, the Garrett pouch does have two zippers and some strapping across the front to attach other carriers. I put my PP holster on the outside of the pouch when I use(d) the Garrett pouch. If you do use the Garrett pouch and need an extender, you have to either buy the Garrett extender or be prepared to cut the buckle off one end of the belt and then sew on your new buckle to that end. Different manufacturers' buckles may not stay clipped together, despite being the same size. I had to do this to all three of my Garrett pouches.

I use a fanny pack, but have got my eyes on one of these...
Relic elite pouch, couldn't get the link up...

Back
Top Bottom