It got me in the mood

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Well hello all,
I got off work today around 3 came home sat at the puter and was able to figure out the update sort of, anyway it got me in the mood ;) so I went right out front of my complex where there's cement pads that have been left from some housing for a plant near by it's called Timet now but in the 40's it was called somthing else but they produce titanium, every now and then I go and try to find things but it's so trashy it's hard to stay focused, but I'm learning how to work it and things are starting to come up for me, What I'm doing is instead of trying to search an intire area I'm focusing on just one small area about four feet by four feet starting all walkways that lead to what once was the entrance I think it's challenging but I'm liking what I'm coming up with so far TAKE A LOOK.

Attachments

• DSCN4494_edited.jpg
    DSCN4494_edited.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hey how about slowing down and letting those of us frozen in catch up? Good going dude.

I like the wheatie, rusty !!!

I have been trying the same thing, slowing down and working a small area trying to clean it out, tough to do ......... :lol:

YES me too , i am learning to take tiny bites in those hot areas,some good stuff hides behind iron.

Back
Top Bottom