Petition to stop the banning of metal detecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
right. Well why do people keep signing this then ? I certainly hoped that "signed petitions" waiving red-flags about the "pressing topic" of metal detecting aren't now continually arriving on lawmakers desks. Are they? Maybe some sort of a lock or "issue resolved, no need to sign and fret" flag could be put on here ?

i just signed. Good luck

goodgrief.jpg

So, ah.....that great site I have that is literally feet into Massachusetts but is state land is out huh?

Well there goes hours of research. :mad:

So, ah.....that great site I have that is literally feet into Massachusetts but is state land is out huh?

Well there goes hours of research. :mad:

This thread is a year old and the issue was resolved favorably long ago. But, unlike other zombies, when shot repeatedly in the head it refuses to die.

Resolved in our favor!!

I am the original poster of this thread (1 year ago) and am happy to say that it was resolved and we have restored rights to beach hunt on DCR beaches thanks to all that helped out by signing and sending me pictures of the trash that we haul from the beaches.

Carol or Vlad, or any other Admin, please take this post thread down so that folks don't think that we need to continue signing the petition. The fight was a success :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom