Another sweet Mopar barn find

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/rare-g...ix-pack-found-in-barn-after-owner-passed-away

Rare 'Go Mango' 1970 Dodge Charger 440 six-pack found in barn after owner passed away

According to the 1970 Dodge Charger Registry, there were only 431 R/Ts painted ‘Go Mango’ in 1970, and just 22 of them had a 4-speed manual transmission like this one, making the find even more amazing.

The car is being offered in an eBay auction that ends Monday at 9:49 PM EST and the bidding has already reached $45,000, which is still short of the unpublished reserve price, not to mention the Hagerty Price Guide’s $108,000 value for a fully restored example.

Pics were too large, wasn't going through the hassle to resize.

I’m still grumbling about the ‘70 440 4 speed superbird that I found back around 2001...clued a buddy in on it...solid car, and he got it for $17k.

The vintage steel is sweet, but slow compared to today’s muscle. Seems like 500+ hp is common place today...along with much better handling. Wonder if these classics will hold their high market values when all the boomers die off?

The vintage steel is sweet, but slow compared to today’s muscle. Seems like 500+ hp is common place today...along with much better handling. Wonder if these classics will hold their high market values when all the boomers die off?

I'd take the old stuff any day. Don't want to be a computer tech in order to fix issues, lol. Plus, how much technology does it take to go 1/4 mile in a straight line :D

There will always be a market for muscle cars. It's part of American history.

Back
Top Bottom