I found a possible great honey hole.

Sidesjeremy

Hey guys. I just got back from my dive and I think I may be on to something. This could be a good spot to find some real goodies. Check out what I pulled out of the water today. Yeah it's mostly trash but unique trash that points to the right direction of a good hunting spot. What do you think?

The unopened beer was funny to me. I wish I could see that boaters face when he dropped it overboard.

If you're interested in more of my interesting water hunts, click over to my page and watch some videos. I post twice a week. Thanks a bunch.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS

Attachments

• IMG_7353.jpg
    IMG_7353.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7354.jpg
    IMG_7354.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_7355.jpg
    IMG_7355.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_7356.jpg
    IMG_7356.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_7357.jpg
    IMG_7357.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_7358.jpg
    IMG_7358.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 201
You never know when it comes to water hunting. My bell ringers, All the things people would have with them when they swim, coins, silver coins, brass, car keys, brass swimming buckles, brass intertube valve stem caps ("just about" anything brass).....glasses,...pocket knifes...then bling and some trash.

@CTCurt I eyeballed everything here. The bottom is pretty rocky so it's really easy to spot things. I'll search this hole until I have trouble finding stuff. Then I'll break out the metal detector for the little things

Back
Top Bottom