A Second Trip To A 1950's School

diggin4clad

Elite Member
On Sunday Sue and I went back for a second shot at a 1950's era school we hunted last week. Results were similar to the week before....91 coins worth $10.69. Nickels were abundant....27

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 198
A very impressive haul Clad man for you and your gal. Looks like not only Nickels were strong, you did very well with the Dimes and Quarters too. Congrats! Trapper

A very impressive haul Clad man for you and your gal. Looks like not only Nickels were strong, you did very well with the Dimes and Quarters too. Congrats! Trapper
Thanks J & J, the hunt was a lot of fun and kept us busy.

Congrats to you and Sue on another good clad haul. I am not posting pictures anymore of my clad finds as it seems no one cares to see clads. HH & GL
Thanks BUB, you're right about most not being interested in clad finds because they aren't the "glamour" finds but digging clad is enjoyable for the two of us so I'll continue to post them.

It looks like you're the only one hunting that place.

Dig all the clad and junk up, it's probably masking a few silvers in that 50's school.

Thanks J & J, the hunt was a lot of fun and kept us busy.

Thanks BUB, you're right about most not being interested in clad finds because they aren't the "glamour" finds but digging clad is enjoyable for the two of us so I'll continue to post them.

I love clad, it pays for the detector [emoji41]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

It looks like you're the only one hunting that place.

Dig all the clad and junk up, it's probably masking a few silvers in that 50's school.
The amount of coins would hint at the fact that we're the only ones detecting there BUT.....the vast majority of these coins were pretty deep for clad coins 4-7 inches which could mean that others have detected the shallow stuff recently but for whatever reason weren't getting the older/deeper clad. Additionally, the amount of nickels could indicate that if anyone else was hunting there they were using a ton of discrimination and losing nickels.

Back
Top Bottom