Forgive me for I have sinned.

WildDigger

Elite Member
I have not gone out hunting this year. Heck last hunt was mid December. I just have been in a low spot and the Georgia weather with all the rain has not helped. I need to get out for sure and hunt something different.

I have not gone out hunting this year. Heck last hunt was mid December. I just have been in a low spot and the Georgia weather with all the rain has not helped. I need to get out for sure and hunt something different.

Come on to SC if you want to see some new territory, I have some great permissions that need to be hunted. Always open to getting out. đź‘Ť

Welcome to my world ..... we call it winter up here. LOl

I haven't been out in 2 months...... :(. But, some serious storms smacking into us in Socal, so might have to get out this weekend for a little beach walk with the detector......

tons of rain in Atlanta

we have been getting rain every 2-3 days for the past two months. The Chattahoochee river is daily way higher than normal and two weeks ago Lake Lanier which feeds the river was 2.71 feet above full pool. sucks for hunting the Lanier beaches, plus kind of cool to do that.

The corp of engineers are constantly letting out water.

so lots of rain and cannot hunt in the cold rain and when not raining ground is muddy at a lot of hunt sites. Normally this is good times to hunt in Atlanta.

Cheer up Wild, it will get better. Took my 800 and 15" coil for a spin at a private permission where I found silver qtr last year and only found some clad. Gave it to a passing homeless guy asking for a quarter. He got about 80 cents and was all I had one me, not bills or other coins. Lot of the weeds were gone so could hunt some new areas on the permission.

Back
Top Bottom