$5.00 Tool Alert

Boats77380

Found this while waiting to check out. it was in the bargin tool bin. i will give it a try a give you an update. i went to their website and it wasnt listed. 3 in 1 Multi-Function Garden Weeder sku 4462369 Tractor Supply, Selma, NC.

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

Most of these break rather quickly when any serious digging is encountered. I have found, that it is best to buy a good tool right away and avoid paying over and over again - not to mention the frustration of having it break in the middle of a dig and spoil the rest of the hunt. Good luck, and let us know. RickO

Had one, broke it. Bought the one from Lowe's posted on here somewhere that comes with a lifetime, no-questions asked warranty for $12.00. Have had it for about 6 months now, no problems.

Looks just like my fiskers lawn knife. The one I have been using for four years now.

Yes it does and I have the Fiskar's too going on about 4 years also! But I am sure I don't use it as nearly enough as the dirt diggers do.

i have a Lesche but i am setting up a complete second setup for loan (wife, brother, someone interested in hobby that wants to learn, maybe a property owner that will give permission to search if he can join.).

I have one of these and love it. I'm a pretty agressive digger and it's been holding up very well the past month. I don't "pry" with it but rather use the serrated edge to cut the plug, then lift it with my hands. I place small roots in the fork of the front teeth and shove downward, this cuts them very well. Definitely worth the $5.

It's available at Tractor Supply in the bins towards the front of the store.

Back
Top Bottom