Best clad day we've had yet!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
So it may not be to impressive to some of ya'll LOL, but Today we hit a high school that was built in 1912, and we mainly stuck to the bigger old trees and walkways. Hit the concession stands for a while and found $5.00 in quarters alone! Adding up the rest of the clad, we broke $7.00!! Usually when we go out we find 2 or 3 bucks in clad, but today was a good day! Didn't find much else, couple here n there things, but mostly it was just a clad clean up! Definitely one of the better days for us!

Congrats on your clad finds. Nothing wrong with digging clad. We had our best clad day back in 2015.....more than $43 in clad from one soccer field in the town's athletic fields. That was then....now a good clad day is in the single digits....things are drying up around here.

That’s a great day!

Yeah it was! And there's still a whole lotta snow covering the areas we found most of it at! Couple more days and the snow will be gone and we can grid the whole area! I bet there's another 15 bucks at least in there! Some silvers too! We dug up a 1946 wheat cent I didn't realize was in there too!

Work that area hard and then go back over it at least one time more I had an old national guard armory that did not yield anything but clad and wheat pennies the first time I worked it. Later visits made it give up a total of 9 silver coins Had a guy tell me he had dug every coin out of that yard. I think he may have been mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom