Posting Threads with Youtube Video's..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
We have been noticing a lot of threads being started on the forum with just a youtube video... If it has no description or pictures of what is in the video we will move it to the youtube thread in Members Links...

Part of Rule # 6

Creating posts/new threads that only contain a URL to an offsite video is considered spam. Please include what your video/story is about. Beginning May 1st, 2017, empty YouTube video posts will be merged with the YouTube thread in Member Links.

Last edited:
I agree,

Don't try and force me to watch.

I see just a link, I just keep on going.

I don't click on the vids. I wish there was a story and a couple of pics of the finds. if it peeks my interests, I will watch and maybe subscribe.

Sorry, I just recently did this regarding a thread about Excal repairs/o-rings. I posted links to one of OBN's youtube repair videos and links to discussions from this forum. I dont click on links either unless I trust the individual and it's pertinent to the discussion. With this "Ransomware" virus infecting thousands of computers/companies all over the world now I'm almost paranoid about opening anything these days.

If I do post a link I'll get approval first, ok Craig?

Often when I open a link, I find it hard or impossible to get back where I was. No thank you !

Back
Top Bottom