• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Here is a story about a Dog.

That is so sad, it breaks my heart to hear about dogs like that who likely wonder why doesn't my family want me any more, what did I do wrong ? :(

We could never abandon a dog like that any more than we could abandon any other family member, if we moved we would make sure we could have a dog there or we would find another place where we could keep a dog.

It might be a little different if you only had the dog for no more than just a couple weeks, but not after any amount of time where they have formed such a strong emotional bond that they would travel that far to get back to them.

m0223.gif

doggy28.gif puphug.jpg

"You have viewed all of your free articles this month." This is what I saw when I clicked on the link.

I go there a few times a month to check out the fishing reports. Does anyone really pay to read Sacbee online?? With all of the "news" sources available online nowadays.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Leave it to Sacramento to charge (TAX) for unnecessary services.

That is so sad, it breaks my heart to hear about dogs like that who likely wonder why doesn't my family want me any more, what did I do wrong ? :(

We could never abandon a dog like that any more than we could abandon any other family member, if we moved we would make sure we could have a dog there or we would find another place where we could keep a dog.

It might be a little different if you only had the dog for no more than just a couple weeks, but not after any amount of time where they have formed such a strong emotional bond that they would travel that far to get back to them.

View attachment 404227

View attachment 404226 View attachment 404228

Although I couldn't read the article, I think I now understand the content. I agree with your comments. When you take possession of an animal, it is for life, whether it be yours or theirs. Moving to a non-animal-friendly place is not an option, you choose somewhere else where your animal can go with you. I have some stories about animals that got stuck with bad owners, but I won't share them here.

I like most animals more than I like most humans.

"You have viewed all of your free articles this month." This is what I saw when I clicked on the link.

I go there a few times a month to check out the fishing reports. Does anyone really pay to read Sacbee online?? With all of the "news" sources available online nowadays.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Leave it to Sacramento to charge (TAX) for unnecessary services.

I changed link.
Same story.

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/pets/article194450034.html

Back
Top Bottom