Two Hour Hunt Produces Nice Little Sterling Ring

RainorShine

Forum Supporter
After having my hand injected for tendonitis I had to lay off of detecting for a while. Finally decided I had to get out for a brief couple hour hunt at a local high school playfield. Was able to collect a couple of bucks in quarters and a nice sterling ring. It really looks like a quality made ring. I think the stone is an amethyst with a couple of small diamonds on the sides. Thanks for looking and HH!

Attachments

• Ring4-2.jpg
    Ring4-2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Ring3-2.jpg
    Ring3-2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Ring2.jpg
    Ring2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Ring1.jpg
    Ring1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 133
I admire your ring, they're always a thrill to find, even the junkers until we give them a closer examination. Congratulations.

Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

That's a fantastic find! Way to go! Nice amount of clad, too. :thumbsup:

Thank you Princess. Too bad it was just a bit small for my wife, otherwise she'd probably be wearing it now. Always like finding the clad too. It all adds up.

I've always liked the look of amythest, congrats on the silver ring!

Thanks. I really like the cut of the stone. Lots of facets that make it really shine in good lighting.

Great looking ring, Congrats!

Thank you.

I admire your ring, they're always a thrill to find, even the junkers until we give them a closer examination. Congratulations.

Don

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Thanks. This one rang up like a dime, so I was pretty sure it would likely be silver.

Back
Top Bottom