Fun day with the tesoro

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Had alot of fun today with the compadre, it is fast becoming my favorite machine. The normal change, a buffalo nickel, and a frog ring marked 925 that I had no idea I had until clean up at home. Kinda a muddy mess today.But yea, I don't mind digging 5 to 6 inches max, and getting a silver ring and a buffalo ..Beep anf dig is fast too, no monkeying around

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_3925~3.jpg
    IMG_3925~3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_3932~3.jpg
    IMG_3932~3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_3933~3.jpg
    IMG_3933~3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 455
Nice finds!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks C.W.
Congrats on the ring and buff.
Thanks jamflicker

Nice hunting man, congrats!
Thanks cellrdwellr

Nice beep and dig finds.
Thanks tnsharpshooter

I love beep digs, no matter what new detector comes out they are still fun to use. It's almost like pulling a slot machine for me, I don't even mess with the discriminator to get a clue what it is. Good clean beep means it's coming out of the dirt! Nice finds.
Thanks Chris,I feel exactly the same way about the slot machine..I had no idea I even had a ring,probably thought it was wire balled up in the mud..Glad I started using a finds pouch and not pitching junk in the weeds.lol.

fantastic

I too dig when the beep is crisp...no thinking...no wondering...no looking at a screen...just DIGGING...my recovery rate is insane

Congrats on the 925 and Buff. Glad to see your getting out Woody , too soon ol'man winter is going to rear his ugly head. HH Mark

Had alot of fun today with the compadre, it is fast becoming my favorite machine. The normal change, a buffalo nickel, and a frog ring marked 925 that I had no idea I had until clean up at home. Kinda a muddy mess today.But yea, I don't mind digging 5 to 6 inches max, and getting a silver ring and a buffalo ..Beep anf dig is fast too, no monkeying around

fun hunt with one of the two "sleepers"
in the tesoro line!.nice buffalo, and sterling save!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Great finds!
Thanks Tom

Fun hunt, congrats on the silver!

I’ve dug more gold with my Compadres than with my Nox :lol:
Thanks GS. That’s why I bought the compadre,wanted to try to get som bling.lol
fantastic

I too dig when the beep is crisp...no thinking...no wondering...no looking at a screen...just DIGGING...my recovery rate is insane
Yea,it’s like a breathe of fresh air to just dig and not keep looking at the machine

Congrats on the 925 and Buff. Glad to see your getting out Woody , too soon ol'man winter is going to rear his ugly head. HH Mark
Still looking good here Mark,I’m starting to wonder if we’re gonna get a winter..Fine by me,I’m usually down with the tree service but we’re still working ,,and that gets me time to hunt after work.

fun hunt with one of the two "sleepers"
in the tesoro line!.nice buffalo, and sterling save!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Thanks jmaryt,definitely a fun productive unit for sure

Good work there bud.
Thanks tinsmith

Nothing wrong on this hunt Pete. Congrats on the Sterling, the Buffalo and just being able to get out. Trapper
Thanks Trapper,I don’t get many rings,only one silver ring ever and that was 8 years ago or better..Not for lack of trying but it seems like people just don’t lose rings that much here..

Back
Top Bottom