First Vacation Day at Myrtle Beach

BlueLine

After driving all day to get here and a couple hours of set up on the RV Site I couldn't wait till tomorrow. The ATPro was unleashed on the beach.........arghh, bottle caps pull tabs cigarette lighters and plenty of noise when I got near the wet sand. Tired from the days travel I retired to the RV, but not before a little swinging over the vacant sites on the way back. The short walk back produced 90 cents in clad 2 tokens and an array of snaps swivels and grommets. Since no one is really on the beach this time of year I don't think I will be either. There are over 500 sites here so I think my remaining time will be trying to hit them all.
Only listed pics of the tokens, they were the most interesting, plus you can only upload one pic fro an iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 298
I vacationed at Ocean Lakes back in July! My first attempt at beach hunting. Crappy weather and a crowded narrow beach only gave up $1 in clad in two mornings, but I'm sure that plenty is out there waiting to be found! Enjoy your stay and have a Merry CHRISTMAS! !

Back
Top Bottom