need some help with identification on a coin.

luked

got a coin my mom had stuck somewhere and I can not identify it for the life of me.

its pretty worn and on one side it looks like it has the Roman numeral of 5 a V with leaves surrounding the outer rim. the outer rim looks like it is ribbed like a normal dime would be

on the opposite side is very worn but it looks very similar to what a Roosevelt dime would be design wise.

its silver in color and about the dia of a Roosevelt dime also

I have been doing internet searches as well as my Red book and cant find anything like it.

could even be a foreign coin also.
can any of you coin guys help me out.

We need pictures.

The only US coin I know of that has a Roman 5 is the 'V' nickle.
Your description of size rules this coin out.

Very likely a foreign coin.

I had forgot I pit this on here.
Here are about the best pictures that I can get for you all. Hopefully these might help some. Or at least point me in a direction if you all have some ideas.
b8cacebde886f7d4976392a4da7c2c16.jpg
cad4ae504d3ffe44cf68e503c447d37e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

got a coin my mom had stuck somewhere and I can not identify it for the life of me.

its pretty worn and on one side it looks like it has the Roman numeral of 5 a V with leaves surrounding the outer rim. the outer rim looks like it is ribbed like a normal dime would be

on the opposite side is very worn but it looks very similar to what a Roosevelt dime would be design wise. Like this personal finance affiliate programs

its silver in color and about the dia of a Roosevelt dime also

I have been doing internet searches as well as my Red book and cant find anything like it.

could even be a foreign coin also.
can any of you coin guys help me out.

Is it just me or pictures do not show for everyone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom